Squad Numbers

16 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

All the top 6 last season.  Then Brentford, Forest, Derby, QPR, Stoke even Millwall off the top, were the same as us, then we were on a par with a raft of clubs, the only ones with lower pricing were Luton, the dingle gimps and a couple of others.

I'm talking home fans there, couldn't give a squeaky sheite what we charge away fans.

We charge away fans the same as we charge home fans for Kop tickets (our cheapest stand, and similar view), as per football league rules. If our prices for away fans are at the very top of the spectrum, then how can our home tickets not be at the top as well?

6 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

By quoting a random post by somebody with a limited amount of previous posts?

it was more the point of a poster turning a thread about squad numbers into a anti Monk rant 

But don't worry about it i'm happy with the squad numbers because i don't really care about squad numbers and that's really what this thread is about 

Just now, PARKOWL said:

it was more the point of a poster turning a thread about squad numbers into a anti Monk rant 

But don't worry about it i'm happy with the squad numbers because i don't really care about squad numbers and that's really what this thread is about 

Agree, but whatever the reason the pricing point came about, it was suggested that something was made up and a myth, yet it isn't and also needs challenging/looking at.

Feeling positive as I usually do before a new season but looking at that squad list is scary. To think it wasn't that long ago we had Forestieri, Joao, Fletcher, Hooper up top and now we only have Rhodes as an out and out striker

Happy with our signings so far and I do think we'll overcome the -12 to stay up but we desperately need some more firepower

Chris Martin would have been a bloody good start on a free but he's joined Bristol City

• Like 1

Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

Yes I did, it says AWAY tickets if I'm not mistaken?

Really don't give a flip what we charge away supporters!

Fact is, our HOME prices are bang average to be fair, other clubs their fans more, for HOME games.

We charge away supporters the same as we do on the Kop - so whether you care what we charge them or not, it proves that we are right up at the top of the home prices as well, especially since the top 2 have now been promoted as well.

• Like 1

Based on Kop prices alone??!?

The top two were playing in THE SAME league for crying out loud, now you're mivin the goalposts!!!!   Carry on peddling the myth though eh!

Think your panicking a bit now, because a thread about Shirt Numbers, that YOU turned into a thread about ticket prices, has backfired on you.

The Kop price is in relation to the exact same price we charge for away supporters as per football league rules, based on the same view etc. The prices in other stands are usually about £3 higher on the North and £5 Higher on the South. So 20 clubs charged lower prices than us last season, yet it is a myth about our ticket prices?

• Like 1

"Usually", "about", pretty concrete that son!

It's a myth man, why are you peddling this shi.ete?

Ok.

You asked for facts, they are there, now you want to ignore them because they don't suit.

It has been proven that it is not a myth, and that you peddling some type of strange propaganda rubbish.

Keep up the good work, there's a good lad.

2 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Where???  Where are the facts, you just guessed at numbers man!

I travel all over the country, like many do and ive seen other club's pricing at first hand, on their turnstiles, in their programmes and online, believe me, if you'd seen them you'd agree that people saying we have the highest priced in the league are just picking up on that narrative that spawned from the Bristol City game in Aug 2015.

And our ST's are reasonably priced too, dont get sucked into the myth!   And stop guessing at stuff and passing it off as fact! 

The facts are on the table that Hookowl provided, in black and white.

No guessing involved.

Are you really Neil?

THEYRE THE FRICKIN AWAY TICKET PRICES!!!!  And then you just guessed at the home prices based on random numbers.

Am I on a virtual Candid Camera here, are you winding me up?

Jesus wept, I didn't think it would be this  flamin hard!

Which are exactly the same as the home prices, as per EFL rules. Not difficult to understand really.

5 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Half a bloody job

2 Liam Palmer
4 Joost van Aken
7 Kadeem Harris
8 Joey Pelupessy

9 theowlsman
10 Barry Bannan
11 Adam Reach
13 Julian Börner
14 Matt Penney
15 Tom Lees
17 Fisayo Dele-Bashiru
18 Josh Windass
19 Osaze Urhoghide
20 Jordan Rhodes
21 Massimo Luongo
22 Moses Odubajo
23 Chey Dunkley
24 Izzy Brown
25 Cameron Dawson
26 Liam Shaw
27 Dominic Iorfa
28 Joe Wildsmith
29 Alex Hunt
41 Charles Hagan
45 Elias Kachunga

A bit low in quality. I can only see one quality player in that lot.

What about Ben Hughes squad number. Or is he on the blacklist? 

The owners son (he's in charge of contracts now) have him a new contract and he probably will never be seen again. 

He's an excellent player so that may be why he's not allowed to play with illustrious signings whom average 5 goals a season. 

What a shambles. 

Gm had absolutely no intention of playing him last season when the season restarted. Or maybe he just wasn't allowed to play him after orders from the almighty 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Those aren't the rules, it changed a few years back, the proof of that is at places like Barnsley, QPR, Reading, Blackburn, Forest, Fulham etc etc, none of those charge the same as the home fans at all, far from it.

Wrong.

Section 5 Fixtures of the current EFL Rules state under 34.3.8 that away supporters cannot be charged more than home supporters for comparable accommodation. So the price on our Kop is the same as on the Leppings Lane End for away fans.

Any more myths you would like to peddle?

• Like 1