Returning to sporting events

one day

4 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Get the stadiums open immediately

Anyone still fearful of the boogeyman invisible threat can remain at home cowering behind their sofa 

Leave those who aren’t to get on with living 

Only 745,000 deaths worldwide in half a year, despite unprecedented measures to prevent it. And it's far from finished yet.

What's the fuss? Some bloke is inconvenienced a bit by not going to watch the match.

:dry:

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
19 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

Only 745,000 deaths worldwide in half a year, despite unprecedented measures to prevent it. And it's far from finished yet.

What's the fuss? Some bloke is inconvenienced a bit by not going to watch the match.

:dry:

It’s a psychological warfare operation 

But you’re another one who’s opinion is always right and can’t be questioned  

45 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Is that tin foil on your head sitting comfortably?

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

So it's a conspiracy that includes just about every nation on Earth and any personal testimonies any of us might have are purely in our imagination?

I'm open to the possibilities, but first I need something logical to consider. Therefore, can you please explain to me why most of society is indulging in such widespread economic collapse, inconvenience, redundancy and isolation? 

1 hour ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

To whose benefit?

The government paying out billions to help out individuals and businesses and income from taxes decreases? The businesses going bust? The individuals losing jobs? 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

So it's a conspiracy that includes just about every nation on Earth and any personal testimonies any of us might have are purely in our imagination?

I'm open to the possibilities, but first I need something logical to consider. Therefore, can you please explain to me why most of society is indulging in such widespread economic collapse, inconvenience, redundancy and isolation? 

It’s a ‘simulation’ to usher in more control for and completion of the New World Order

The simulation is written in WHO documentation. The very scenario has been written into UN, IMF, WEF and Rockefeller Foundation documents for years and years 

95% of the governments around the world are under the control of the NWO and there is effectively One World Government which is why  all countries are employing the exact same measures

14 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

It’s a ‘simulation’ to usher in more control for and completion of the New World Order

The simulation is written in WHO documentation. The very scenario has been written into UN, IMF, WEF and Rockefeller Foundation documents for years and years 

95% of the governments around the world are under the control of the NWO and there is effectively One World Government which is why  all countries are employing the exact same measures

You're an idiot.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Absolutely mental. 

43 minutes ago, bradowl said:

300 people allowed to attend an indoor snooker event at crucible this weekend. 

If this is safe I don't see problem with 1000 football fans attending a lower league football game held outside. 

Possibly but it will probably be a case of see how it goes, there were supposed to be people attending the snooker for the past two weeks.

Plenty of considerations for groups like SAG to take into account too, evacuation procedures in relation to safe distancing etc. As and when some fans are allowed back into football, how will it be decided who can attend initially for clubs that have thousands of season ticket holders? 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

300 people allowed to attend an indoor snooker event at crucible this weekend. 

If this is safe I don't see problem with 1000 football fans attending a lower league football game held outside. 

I think there's a lot to consider.

Ok, so you need to ensure x amount of fans enter the ground and I'd assume go straight to the seat. Concourses in larger grounds should be big enough for social distancing when it comes to going to the toilet etc. 

You've then got to ensure people maintain a distance in the stands. Perhaps easier than you think. Can you guarantee people are coming with others from their household/social bubble.

The other question is how much will it cost to run this sh*show? Teams in the Prem can afford it and then some, but I don't know how viable it is for say League One and Two.

Plus - you also have to factor in the New World Order. Not the WCW one with the Hulk Hogan, the other one.

On 13/08/2020 at 20:21, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

168811493_Confused2.gif.916a27bcf1c0857c12211100f397127d.gif