Owlstalk Contributors 2020

owlstalk.png

SITE DONATIONS / CONTRIBUTORS 2020

For some reason the site donations have exploded over the last week or so. Not sure why as I never push the donations side of Owlstalk but just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to the people below.

Your donations are a massive help. Big time. And have come at a time when they're definitely needed the most. Right now advertisers just aren't spending money on advertising (obvious reasons and understandable) so we've (and every other site on the internet who runs ads) been impacted massively so your donations have been a huge relief/help.

Any/all contributions to the site are used exclusively for upgrades and plug in's to make the site faster/better. 

So to anyone who's contributed either recently or over the years THANK YOU so so much it's really appreciated.

I'm looking now at making some other new features available to site contributors and a way of seeing visibly who has contributed somehow (little badge or something on profile photos) as a thank you for their generosity. 

The good news is that we have a big update to the site coming, and a few new additions/features that you will love. I'm really excited by this and have spent the last few weeks getting the site ready for it.

To any other members who want to contribute whatever you want here's the link - https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/clients/donations/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

owlstalk copy.png

@jenrileven - THANK YOU

The notification of your contribution has only just come through to me for some reason all this time later!

Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for your support my friend. I'm really sorry it's so late but thank you so much

Your support really is appreciated

Neil

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

owlstalk copy.png

@Mystic Neg - THANK YOU

Way too generous. I never really know what to say when receiving such a donation. It's really humbling

Your contribution will go a long way towards paying the server bills and some upcoming improvements to the site.

Thank you mate.

No worries @@owlstalk

This is one of the best fan forums around and helping it get better benefits us all. 

Even though I've drunk more in lockdown than I ever have previously I saved a decent amount of lunch money and wasted gambling funds garymegson

• Thanks 1

owlstalk copy.png

@erowl - THANK YOU

Just got notification of your contribution and wanted to say a massive thank you mate.

That's a really nice gesture and will go a long way to helping the site pay server bills and forthcoming improvements to the site

Hope you're safe and well and THANK YOU

Neil

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Brilliant mate. A subscription to browse ad free is guaranteed income, rather than hoping someone clicks on an advert or banner. It's a win win for the site. 

I've started a new thread on this so that we can collect all the ideas/suggestions in one thread 👍

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

owlstalk copy.png

@Grandad - THANK YOU

You're one of the most regular and most generous contributors to this site over the years and you've genuinely helped this site out more than I could say.

It really is appreciated

THANK YOU

I just consider it like an accumulation of fines mate