Owlstalk Contributors 2020

4 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

Is it worth setting up a patreon or something? They have subscription payments. A couple of quid a month to keep it going. 

@@owlstalk If you look at the site I sent you the other day, which uses the same forum software as here, they have a subscription system built in. Might be worth looking in the settings and seeing how easy it is to do. 

3 minutes ago, mirodo said:

@@owlstalk If you look at the site I sent you the other day, which uses the same forum software as here, they have a subscription system built in. Might be worth looking in the settings and seeing how easy it is to do. 

I can definitely set it up for sure.

The thing that I'm stuck on is what levels to offer and what people should get in return etc

I'm rubbish with stuff like that

Have created a thread on it to keep this subject separate from this one - 

Owlstalk Shop

17 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

owlstalk copy.png

@Señor Sam - THANK YOU

Another incredibly generous contribution towards the site. You didn't have to send that much my friend

Your donation will help cover the server/hosting costs plus some upcoming improvements to the site so

THANK YOU mate

Pleasure to help.  Keep up the great work.  Many of us appreciate your efforts. 

• Like 1

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

owlstalk.png

@Leaping Lannys Perm - THANK YOU

Just got notified that you'd contributed so thanks for that

ps - do you realise how hard it is to say/type your username in? 

lol

THANK YOU MATE

No problem mate.

I hate my username, mainly because you can't use apostrophes in usernames on most forums and it makes me look dumb.