Sheffield Wednesday linked to Manchester United youngster

If this young chap values his future he'd be well advised to avoid wednesday at all costs

Historically, I didn't want to say empirically, there's every chance that if we sign this player that he will never get a proper chance 

For the last four seasons we've signed many promising and excellent players and then refused to play them 

Given the this peculiar method of man management and unfettered money and talent wasting there's no reason to presume that it's going to any different with James garner. 

In the last transfer window er coudlny sign anybody decent on loan because they refused to come. 

Out of desperation we signed two dead beats. Needless to say that they've also been given the newcomers treatment. 

So if James garner doesn't want his career ruining then I'd advise him to stay away. 

Until we get a change of owner and as long as we continue to refuse to play new signings then it's highly likely that any promising players will give us a very wide berth. 

We are only reaping what we've sowed. Sorry 

We are only reaping what the owner has sewed. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

If this young chap values his future he'd be well advised to avoid wednesday at all costs

Historically, I didn't want to say empirically, there's every chance that if we sign this player that he will never get a proper chance 

For the last four seasons we've signed many promising and excellent players and then refused to play them 

Given the this peculiar method of man management and unfettered money and talent wasting there's no reason to presume that it's going to any different with James garner. 

In the last transfer window er coudlny sign anybody decent on loan because they refused to come. 

Out of desperation we signed two dead beats. Needless to say that they've also been given the newcomers treatment. 

So if James garner doesn't want his career ruining then I'd advise him to stay away. 

Until we get a change of owner and as long as we continue to refuse to play new signings then it's highly likely that any promising players will give us a very wide berth. 

Sad

Linked again with former loanee Lewis Baker, so maybe we realise we might lose out on Garner. Didn’t know that Monk signed him before, and tried to sign him again while at Birmingham Could be something in it.

2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Linked again with former loanee Lewis Baker, so maybe we realise we might lose out on Garner. Didn’t know that Monk signed him before, and tried to sign him again while at Birmingham Could be something in it.

Linked where mate? 

10 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Linked where mate? 

It was in the local paper, where they were discussing Reading and other championship news The Royals are interested in him too. I believe the story was originally in The Mail

On 17/05/2020 at 21:16, OWLERTON GHOST said:

We are only going to be accused of scrounging 

Man Utds talent in this instance I'm afraid..

I like it, but I suspect that its subtlety is lost on a good number of Owlstalk contributors !

• Haha 1

Don't blame Chansiri alone for the Wednesday way of buying/loaning players then not playing them. This has been ofing on since well before  DC's time. my failing mind reminds me that Brian Laws was especially guilty of this.

My own opinion , for what its worth, is that if you loan a player, the first thing you do is bench with substitute introduction at the very least. 

9 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

We could do with a scrounger when times get hard in the coming months. If he can bring that forger with him too we may end up with a great side.

I have Garnered from your posting style theres a pleasance in you Tony.

Ives no doubt that you will get backed to the hilt 

You get a big X from me ..DeadHandsomeAoudad-mobile.jpg.cf6b4158948f208fa1a68a0a0f2e522c.jpgGiftedScalyBluegill-size_restricted.gif.c559b8d1dabf2ca988f698d83dcc824e.gif

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I have Garnered from your posting style theres a pleasance in you Tony.

Ives no doubt that 

you will get backed to the hilt 

You get a big X from me ..DeadHandsomeAoudad-mobile.jpg.cf6b4158948f208fa1a68a0a0f2e522c.jpgGiftedScalyBluegill-size_restricted.gif.c559b8d1dabf2ca988f698d83dcc824e.gif

Thank you.......aaaarrrggghhh!!!

• Haha 2