Face masks

Just now, jamsandwich said:

image.png.30bd03ece7ebd88e79cd4efb1cbef1ea.png

£30 for 4 apparently (inc £10 for delivery!!)

If the club had any business nous they'd be onto this big time straight away.

The world is gonna be using these masks for some time so they might as well make SWFC versions

If anything it could help people adopt mask usage in Sheffield

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The world is gonna be using these masks for some time so they might as well make SWFC versions

fizz it - im going to get those made..

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe they could reuse the 10,000 play off final t-shirts they have to remake them into face masks :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 12.58.49.jpg

Here's the Barry Bannan edition.

For the marketing of it I'd do a hilarious video showing our players wearing the faces of each other and the fans have to try and guess who they're wearing

Once this hilarious side splitting video event had finished a link could be digitally created to drop out of the players mouth of the mask and then zoom towards the screen with the tag line 'DON'T MASK THE FACT YOU ARE A WEDNESDAY FAN'

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

Yes the majority are being very responsible. Certainly when it comes to online blogs etc though it's the negative posts that dominate all too often unfortunately.

Only because the normal folk don't post or tweet as much, so it's the normal folk's fault that they get what they deserve to read as a result.

Owlstalk Shop

Would be nice to see some SWFC facemasks...  check out the link for my MLS club's solution...

The Vancouver Whitecaps are helping the Vancouver Aquarium stay afloat by selling co-branded facemasks (all proceeds going to help provide food and needed meds for the animals).  I bought a couple for my wife and me...  Guessing that in the event that we are somehow allowed to go to football games this year we will be asked to wear masks...    These masks would just be another part of the game day uniform - shirt, scarf, hat.... facemask...

https://www.whitecapsfc.com/post/2020/04/24/wfc-rally-vancouver-help-aquarium