Chansiri Interview - Part 3

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hi
Me again just getting back to you

Going on from @Hookowl point 

Saddo puts something on twitter totally made up 

A few more jump on the rumour 

Our horrific local journalists lazily make something out of it - even though it has no substance 

It becomes an issue 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

In this thread you pudding

FFS

I’ll go and review this ‘information and detail’ then ,  can’t wait to be educated by owlstalk 

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Of course it is

How many times do you hear the phrase ‘exclusive interview’?

You answered this point in a previous post as I was typing my last reply. You're referring to one interview; and you're right, that in itself is not unusual or dubious. But there are suggestions that the policy is being applied more widely, which is more of a problem.

Just now, DJMortimer said:

You answered this point in a previous post as I was typing my last reply. You're referring to one interview; and you're right, that in itself is not unusual or dubious. But there are suggestions that the policy is being applied more widely, which is more of a problem.

Funny that...because every other story and interview seems to be picked up by all media outlets. 

Wonder if it’s nonsense by people who want this exclusive interview to somehow prove something else they want to portray.

DCs has down a lot wrong, but a bit harsh for him to be called a mad dictator for arranging an in-depth interview with one local journalist instead of inviting Giddings, Staton and Tanya Arnold for a editorial bukkake 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

We bringing Doyen back into the fold aswell now ?   Wonder what Milan Manderic thoughts are on doyen 

All you are doing is liberally applying the whitewash as quickly as possible. You have offered literally nothing to address any of the concerns.

So if there is nothing else under consideration, other than the best interests of our club, why are so many of our signings related to Doyen (or it's current guise)?

Once again we see those screaming out not to question or challenge any of Chansiri's answers ignoring any information put in front of them

So closed minded it's scary

Links and info have been put in front of them, they dismiss that and just press on shouting at everyone not to challenge Chansiri

But what about THIS.... *puts link to info in front of them*

Yeah forget that - stop challenging Chansiri

etc etc etc

Round and round we go because they just don\t want to listen to anything that might challenge THEIR stance

I"m right and that's that is the approach to the debate

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

All you are doing is liberally applying the whitewash as quickly as possible. You have offered literally nothing to address any of the concerns.

So if there is nothing else under consideration, other than the best interests of our club, why are so many of our signings related to Doyen (or it's current guise)?

When was the last time we signed someone linked to Doyen / KIN?

Genuine question...I’ve actually no idea on that.

Challenge him about Doyen/Paxaio ?  Hasn’t that already been done to death ??  

We signed players with Doyen links because we had an agreement with doyen when Chansiri bought the club 

I just get the impression that he thinks the club is going about things in the right way and it is in someway bad luck or what have you which has stopped us from achieving his stated aims. 

That is clearly not the case though. 

Had he invested his money in a long term vision/plan, then I think we would have either achieved his ambition of getting into the PL or be much closer to doing so than we currently are. 

The one manager who I think could have potentially steered this ship to the promised land was Bruce, as I think he probably had a big of enough personality and pedigree to overcome the various obstacles throw in his way (bit like Wilder has managed to at the Lane despite all the nonsense going off in the background). I don't see anything within Monk to suggest he is the man to do that and we have already seen him succumb to the basketcase that is Sheffield Wednesday. 

I suppose Chansiri deserves credit for actually doing these interviews and being quite candid, but he seems to be operating in cloud cuckoo land imho. 

Guest The Horse

Just been reading this in the same way a bloke in a pub is having a queit pint to himself but can't help but overhear the five fellas on the table on the other side of the room having a really loud conversation going round and round on the same topic.
It's been quite interesting and amusing on this lockdown afternoon!

Just now, Royal_D said:

We signed players with Doyen links because we had an agreement with doyen when Chansiri bought the club 

Do we still have such a link?

How much say does the chairman and/or manager have in signings?

What control is there regarding our overall financial strategy?

Who ultimately has ownership of the players signed?

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

You don't grasp why this is still an issue despite the chairman answering this one a few times (each time adding in a bit more detail but still remaining very vague)

You're really struggling with this big time aren't you mate

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

answered 

answered 

DC 

weird question 

2 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Just been reading this in the same way a bloke in a pub is having a queit pint to himself but can't help but overhear the five fellas on the table on the other side of the room having a really loud conversation going round and round on the same topic.
It's been quite interesting and amusing on this lockdown afternoon!

lol

I've been thinking the exact same despite contributing to it

ha ha

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Think he answers all of those in the interview.

Apart from the third one, but that’s obvious for all to see...there is no control over our financial strategy aside from the EFL 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You don't grasp why this is still an issue despite the chairman answering this one a few times (each time adding in a bit more detail but still remaining very vague)

You're really struggling with this big time aren't you mate

Not at all ‘mate’ 

It’s an issue because people choose to believe twitter accounts, which I personally think is as laughable as you lot think supporting the owner is