Chansiri Interview - Part 3

3 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

The Gettysburg address.

No matter what he says some fans will never believe him, unless he says what they want to hear ie: their version.

God Life is boring without Football.

I don’t think it’s about not believing him, well not in my case anyhow. It’s more about why he does what he does. He seems to do so many baffling things that do more harm than good. Things seem painfully obvious to fans that hes

making a hash of things but he just comes out and gives answers that don’t make sense if you are trying to do the best for the club. He runs the club so he can do what he wants, he just doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing and he’s killing the club (in my opinion of course).

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I guess it will baffle you if you're the sort of fan who takes everything that comes out of the club (*or Dom Howson now) as absolute gospel, or think that it's been fully explained to the point where there can't really be any dispute or questions around it

If you're a fan who looks at a part of the answers Chansiri has given and thought that there may be more to it, or that the question's been glossed over to give a generic answer then yeah you'll want more information.

Remember that everyone's a fan, wanting the best for the club, and those who question the way the club is ran (no matter who is the current chairman at the time) are in no way attacking Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

Right, where have I said I believe everything that comes out of the club ?  

You can debate whatever you want, but Chansiri is only going to give the SAME answer , what’s the point in asking time and time again ? Wether it’s ur boy Rob Staton or anyone else 

Just now, Royal_D said:

You can debate whatever you want, but Chansiri is only going to give the SAME answer , what’s the point in asking time and time again ? 

You're wrong.

Chansiri has been asked a couple of times about Paixaio and his involvement at the club

Each time has has given more detail than the previous time, and a bit more information in a different answer 

So you're wrong

Owlstalk Shop

16 hours ago, torres said:

no, that’s my point.

Any adult male that puts anything on twitter (non work related) needs looking at 

Anyone that takes any notice is beyond help!!

16 hours ago, torres said:

Or some intelligence and class 

How is this any different? 

Some people use twitter, you use Owlstalk. What do you benefit from it that those conversing about Werdnesday on Twitter don't? Perhaps the abuse and idiots are better moderated on here but still......

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

They have ALL been answered, from Paxaio...

This has still not been satisfactorily resolved. And each time it is referred to, there is a sense of evasion and vagueness about the answer. Last time I brought this up you replied with a quote from the chairman saying he was a 'special advisor' and that was it. How in the world does that fully describe the depth of his involvement? There are all sorts of potential issues such as a rumoured financial commitment, how much influence he has over crucial decisions such as recruitment and the much speculated conflict of interest with some of his other concerns. And if he has played a significant role in our decline of the last couple of years, to what degree can he (or should he) be held accountable?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Some people use twitter, you use Owlstalk. What do you benefit from it that those conversing about Werdnesday on Twitter don't? Perhaps the abuse and idiots are better moderated on here but still......

Twitter, Facebook, Owlstalk - all just platforms for people to discuss Wednesday. 

No difference at all and can't ever understand the criticism of one over the other. Makes no sense.

Owlstalk is the most moderated of them all I'm happy to say. 

Owlstalk Shop

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 13.20.13.jpg

I've not said much on Dom Howson having the only interview with Chansiri.

It's questionable why Chansiri has excluded all the other press (Chris Holt, Rob Staton etc) and declined their interviews though

But this suggestion from Dom Howson that we should be grateful we have Chansiri, and not to take him for granted because something like Charlton could happen to us.... 

That's going beyond independent reporting and is turning instead into a propaganda machine

No wonder he's getting the exclusive interviews...

Disgraceful.

You used to question people when they had a go at Dom's 'in-depth' reporting......

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 13.20.13.jpg

I've not said much on Dom Howson having the only interview with Chansiri.

It's questionable why Chansiri has excluded all the other press (Chris Holt, Rob Staton etc) and declined their interviews though

But this suggestion from Dom Howson that we should be grateful we have Chansiri, and not to take him for granted because something like Charlton could happen to us.... 

That's going beyond independent reporting and is turning instead into a propaganda machine

No wonder he's getting the exclusive interviews...

Disgraceful.

I thought we weren’t allowed to discredit journalists on here?

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

This is a forum purely about Wednesday. You come on here you know it’s about Wednesday.

You are here to discuss Wednesday 

I would hope the players, staff, chairman etc stay clear 

Twitter can pinpoint individuals 

Twitter has a larger reach 

Twitter can make news from no real substance (newspapers picking up individual comments) 

22 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

No matter what he says some fans will never believe him, unless he says what they want to hear ie: their version.

God Life is boring without Football.

No matter what he says some fans will always believe him

Whereas if he told me the sky was blue I'd still check.

But I'd be prepared to acknowledge he was right

29 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Yeah it’s not practicable to answer everyone, never will be 

For me I believe the face to face offers come about because whatever he puts out to the press nobody believes a word of and I think he believes it’s lost in the language barrier,  there’s only so many times he can answer a question , how many fans forums do you wanna set up for people to ask the same questions about Paxaio ??   People have made there minds up on so many of the issues , it’s utterly utterly pointless any journo wether it’s DH , RS or anyone else asking these questions 

They have ALL been answered, from Paxaio , to the ticket prices , to why Almen flippingAbdi was signed 

People don’t believe him, there minds are made up , but they still cry out for these questions to be asked 

Baffles me sorry 

The fact he has refused questions from all media except Dom is a little concerning.

If he has fully explained Paxaio's role can you please clarify it for me?

Just now, torres said:

This is a forum purely about Wednesday. You come on here you know it’s about Wednesday.

Twitter can make news from no real substance (newspapers picking up individual comments) 

You mean like the Terry Henfleet story?

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, torres said:

But you have questioned any adult using twitter. They get genuine football news quickly from Twitter and discuss football with like-minded people without the veil of being anonymous - I'd say that is more 'adult' than constantly posting on here in some respects.

As for making news from no real substance - that never happens on here, ever........ 

5 minutes ago, torres said:

Hard for them to resist though

Imagine a forum was set up about the place you worked, criticising how you worked, showing photos of you at work, customers all discussing your work. You'd definitely be tuned in

We even had players who once decided to post publically on here and let everyone know who they were, and started chatting to fans on here openly. That didn't work simply because some people just don't know how to talk directly to people in the public eye and so it backfired a bit.

But not as bad as when the CEO Kaven Walker logged on (even had Kaven Walker as his username I think) in a bid to win over fans and open up a dialogue. 

He was fired not longer since

And then of course the then chairman Lee Strafford who's been a forum member for years, who has posted before, during and after his stint running our club. Some fans loved the fact they could have a pop at him directly and did so on a regular basis. (Lee to his credit stuck it out)

But yeah with regards to players, staff and chairman etc - it's very difficult for them to stay away

Owlstalk Shop