Chansiri Interview - Part 3

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Please don’t criticise local journalists. Focus on their content.

Unless they are moving away from independent reporting - in your opinion - and turning into propaganda machines - in your opinion 

:Chansiri:

If the owner has apparently sidelined all but one of them, doesn't the question rather ask itself?

That kind of thing is about information management and more in keeping with a mad dictator.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hang on...

Only a few posts back you were hurtling accusations at Twitter that it was the place rumours originated

Make your mind up

That’s what I’ve just said in that post too. If you don’t understand get back to me 

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's a nonsensical reply to what I've just said mate

Not really, you was insinuating im someone who believes his, and the clubs every word 

Just now, DJMortimer said:

If the owner has apparently sidelined all but one of them, doesn't the question rather ask itself?

That kind of thing is about information management and more in keeping with a mad dictator.

Are you talking about Owlstalk or SWFC?

It’s not immediately obvious. 

:1276983839_MonkHome:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Please don’t criticise local journalists. Focus on their content.

Unless they are moving away from independent reporting - in your opinion - and turning into propaganda machines - in your opinion 

I focussed purely and solely on the content mate

I'm absolutely aghast... repeat AGHAST that you can't grip this concept 

You seem to be really struggling with it

I"m aghast

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

Btw - it’s very normal for people to have exclusive access...it’s kind of how stuff works in the world, doesn’t make anyone a mad dictator

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The main issue I have is that there are fans out there including in this thread (Royal D etc) who aren't actually spending their time discussing any of the points Chansiri has raised/said. 

They're instead using all their energy up solely attacking the fact that any questions should be asked of Chansiri

Nothing about the points raised or questions asked specifically, but more or less that no questions should ever be raised once Chansiri has given an answer

Thats' worrying there are fans out there that feel like that. Especially when you look at our league position, form, transfer history, FFP and EFL charges, selling our ground etc etc

I have never said don’t question him , I’ve said what’s the point in asking him the same questions time and time again when your minds are made up and you think you know better anyway 

Pointless 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I"m aghast

Well...I was joking...

But funnily enough, so was the guy you jumped on in the Biggus thread (focused purely on the content)

Edited by McRightSide

I have an open mind

I'm willing to admit and acknowledge when I'm wrong

I'm also have a balanced viewpoint that is based on evidence that I'm presented with and information that is given to me whether online or face to face.

I don't stick to one viewpoint just because I once thought something

But it seems there are a few people in this thread who are none of the above and are just sticking to their viewpoint on not challenging Chansiri's answers regardless of any of the information or details put in front of them.

Makes debate difficult

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I"m aghast

In any case - focusing on the content would be saying ‘this seems like a piece of propaganda’

Focusing on the credibility of the journo would be saying ‘he’s turning into a propaganda machine’

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I have an open mind

I'm willing to admit and acknowledge when I'm wrong

I'm also have a balanced viewpoint that is based on evidence that I'm presented with and information that is given to me whether online or face to face.

I don't stick to one viewpoint just because I once thought something

But it seems there are a few people in this thread who are none of the above and are just sticking to their viewpoint on not challenging Chansiri's answers regardless of any of the information or details put in front of them.

Makes debate difficult

Information and Detail put infront of them hahaha ,  from what ?  Twitter ?  Chris Waddle ?  

Just now, McRightSide said:

In any case - focusing on the content would be saying ‘this seems like a piece of propaganda’

Focusing on the credibility of the journo would be saying ‘he’s turning into a propaganda machine’

Whilst I agree please don't insinuate that I said the second

I didn't

For clarity here's my exact word for word phrasing - "That's going beyond independent reporting and is turning instead into a propaganda machine"

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Name me ONE football club where that happens where only one journalist is allowed exclusive access and all others are shunned and excluded

Just one

they’re only excluded from this interview, which is fine...they are given all kinds of access alongside everyone else the rest of the time

Its very normal...maybe even usual...for anyone- not just football clubs - to only work with one media outlet to do a special interview

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I have never said don’t question him , I’ve said what’s the point in asking him the same questions time and time again when your minds are made up and you think you know better anyway 

Pointless 

So you're ignoring all the difficult questions then for a trusting, blanket denial, despite all the signs of concern?

Your free to make your choice, just as I am.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Btw - it’s very normal for people to have exclusive access...it’s kind of how stuff works in the world, doesn’t make anyone a mad dictator

Not in a football club it isn't. Maybe Chansiri isn't a dictator (although there are several claiming inside information that he is), but if you're attempting to limit the flow of information to one individual, whose access is presumably conditional on a certain degree of compliance, then you don't need to be a swivel-eyed tin foil hat-wearing loon to wonder what the motivation might be.

Just now, DJMortimer said:

So you're ignoring all the difficult questions then for a trusting, blanket denial, despite all the signs of concern?

Your free to make your choice, just as I am.

Not in a football club it isn't. Maybe Chansiri isn't a dictator (although there are several claiming inside information that he is), but if you're attempting to limit the flow of information to one individual, whose access is presumably conditional on a certain degree of compliance, then you don't need to be a swivel-eyed tin foil hat-wearing loon to wonder what the motivation might be.

Of course it is

How many times do you hear the phrase ‘exclusive interview’?