CHANSIRI INTERVIEW PART TWO HERE

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you accept the club have made mistakes with recruitment since Wembley?

It depends what you mean by mistakes.

You can only recruit who the manager wishes to recruit. 

Then (also Chansiri..)

“The voice of the manager is the loudest and he has the final say on which players he wishes to recruit. This is then presented to me and as chairman I will make the final decision”

Confusing to say the least

Hows it confusing the manager tells him who he wants then chansiri decides if it can be done

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s one things asking decent questions via email and getting the answers on em

Its a whole new ball game asking decent questions, getting replies and being able to challenge the answers 

Hence why other journalists aren’t invited to the party

yeah fair point. I have to admit I hadn’t realised that was how this was done. DC taking the easy option. 

Do you accept the club have made mistakes with recruitment since Wembley?

It depends what you mean by mistakes.

You can only recruit who the manager wishes to recruit. 

Then (also Chansiri..)

“The voice of the manager is the loudest and he has the final say on which players he wishes to recruit. This is then presented to me and as chairman I will make the final decision”

Confusing to say the least

Carlos definitely had final say on Jordan Rhodes 👀

First of all well done dc for giving honest interview about club and recent loan transfer dealings....... Now for the good of the club have tell the truth. Great interview tell u siad amudeu paxios is your advisor can just understand why the mess were in... Would Chris waddle not do as a advisor... Ff was both a attention to the club by paxaio. we watch rubbish for years and having Ff wearing owls Jersey was great but heard Keith Andrews say when at Watford he had loads of talent good enough for prem but personality plus attitude kept him back so not great scouting as hes not team player and u don't go places with these type of players... I suppose paxaio suggested cc a no body as well the man who sign or who gets the blame for bad signings 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So who have our scouts helped recruit?

Ha are you stupid .how many players have we signed since chansiri been here nobody said he put every player to the manager read what was said in the interview it really is simple to understand .maybe you dont want to understand .

3 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Ha are you stupid .how many players have we signed since chansiri been here nobody said he put every player to the manager read what was said in the interview it really is simple to understand .maybe you dont want to understand .

Or maybe I’ve learned to challenge whatever I’m fed and think for myself

Owlstalk Shop

Wanted? Or had to pick off a list?

Im confused

He’s boasting of Paxaio’s recruitment achievements but then when asked if we have made mistakes shovels responsibility onto the manager?

Im confused by it all it doesn’t make sense if you challenge it

Sadly Doom didn't push him on the extent of  Paxo's involvement in the club. No surprise really. I've not seen one journo really try and push DC hard on Paxo. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Some fans have accepted this happily and are happy with everything said in the interview including the role of Paixao

I'm on the fence. I just don't think now is the right time to be too critical. There's no football, nothing is going to happen in the near future. If we start picking at this scab now while there's other more important matters to think about it won't do anyone any good.

Let it rest for now. If the doubters want to cause a S H Itstorm when we get back to playing then that's fine.

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Or maybe I’ve learned to challenge whatever I’m fed and think for myself

Well that your choice isnt it .or believe full of s**t journalists but like i said your choice 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Sadly Doom didn't push him on the extent of  Paxo's involvement in the club. No surprise really. I've not seen one journo really try and push DC hard on Paxo. 

There are journalists not allowed interviews with him now by looks of it mate

Will leave people to make their own minds up on why that might be

Owlstalk Shop

How many were vis scouting system

How many identified by manager

How many identified by Paixao

Valid questions to ask arent they?

Not a clue.and why should he explain details of every signing do other clubs do that

Which journalists would you say are full of poo?

Rob Staton?

Chris Holt?

Andy Giddings?

who?

All of them