CHANSIRI INTERVIEW PART TWO HERE

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Feel sorry for Howson, he’s tried his best to put an interview together and clearly is the only one DC will speak to , put some good questions forwards and got some good answers.  

People will only believe what they want to believe

To me it seems cosy, contrived and too formulaic. 

Yes he has asked questions about Paixao and the transfer policy but the answers are not then acted upon with further questions and insight as you would expect an interviewer to ask if given the chance to speak with the head of a club who have been forced into the courts to defend the selling of their ground in relation to financial regulations. 

A club who operate their finances and pricing strategy on the basis of a continued challenge for promotion to the premier league' - a challenge that has been non-existent for 3 seasons.

15 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You don't get much for £3M in the current era and the first two seasons were value for that money alone. Since then there has been a lot of frustration with him and in hindsight we might have been better cashing in when we had the chance. 

You also think Fletcher has not been value for money despite the fact we signed him for nothing and he has had 3 of the best scoring seasons of his career with us, plus the all round benefit that his performances bring to the team. Yes he has a big wage but he has earned that far more than many of his team mates.

We have made some signings that haven't worked out and have cost us big money but some of the examples you have cited don't support that. 

Have to agree to disagree. Yes he’s provided some great moments. Value for money? On big wages and contributed not a lot for the past three seasons. In 2015 3m was quite a lot of money. And we’ve not spent that type of money in over 3 years. So in my eyes, he’s a player who’s been incredibly frustrated carried quite a lot of baggage in terms of attitude and suspensions. Will leave the club for nothing when we could have made a good profit on him.

Good player when he’s on it, but from a business point of view he’s been a bad signing. And ultimately we might say goodbye to him as we sink into the third tier. Therefore has he played a role in the chairman’s initial target of premier league within 2 years? 

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Sorry that’s a losers attitude to have. He gave us one fantastic year. A good second year. Got a new contract making him one of the top earners and since then has been injured or suspended or simply not at the same level.

In my book that’s poor business. He was a player we could have made significant profit on on more than one occasion. We failed to cash in and now he will leave us for nothing. Football is a business not a family, and from a business perspective he’s been a poor investment. 

When the pressure came on he bottle it I can remember penalty at Brighton plus Huddersfield flaky mentally not up to wage packet he earns and he's not the only one

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

What a load of nonsense... it’s not a losers attitude. You just have unrealistic expectations. I think we should have cashed in but that doesn’t mean he was a poor signing. Was a fantastic piece of business signing him and Hooper for £3m each. I’m sure if you were in charge we’d have a team of value for money badge kissing grafters like Dawson and Pelupessy. I know which team I’d rather watch 

he was a very good signing and for 2 seasons  was value for money...….the last 3 seasons he hasn't warranted or delivered what you expect from one of your top earners . ……..hooper is another who didn't deliver ,again a very good player and you cant argue with 30 goals from 80 odd appearances but 80 appearances in 4 seasons doesnt equate  into a "fantastic piece of business"...….

39 minutes ago, nort pole owl said:

When the pressure came on he bottle it I can remember penalty at Brighton plus Huddersfield flaky mentally not up to wage packet he earns and he's not the only one

At least he took one!

42 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Have to agree to disagree. Yes he’s provided some great moments. Value for money? On big wages and contributed not a lot for the past three seasons. In 2015 3m was quite a lot of money. And we’ve not spent that type of money in over 3 years. So in my eyes, he’s a player who’s been incredibly frustrated carried quite a lot of baggage in terms of attitude and suspensions. Will leave the club for nothing when we could have made a good profit on him.

Good player when he’s on it, but from a business point of view he’s been a bad signing. And ultimately we might say goodbye to him as we sink into the third tier. Therefore has he played a role in the chairman’s initial target of premier league within 2 years? 

He was well worth the £3M for the first season alone and once he had come to his senses in season 2. If it was then based on a business perspective he should have certainly been sold after season two, the fact he wasn't is not his fault, the business decisions made above him have been poor but he was worth £3M.

I'm not arguing about the last couple of seasons, he hasn't done enough to warrant his wage during this time and I wouldn't offer him a contract at anywhere near what he is currently earning. 

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Shame it wasn’t a face to face Interview and DC wasn’t put on the spot. Paxo probably wrote the answers for Dc :tango:

And this is why it’s an absolute waste of time interviewing and asking DC the question time and time again, he’s answered it and people will STILL only believe what they wanna believe 

Utter waste of time 

12 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Where does it say that?

OK, you've caught me red handed! It doesn't say it anywhere, but it doesn't say otherwise, and this has been suggested on here before (although it's still probably unsubstantiated). However, the response is vague enough that it fits, and also explains why some players have been brought in but hardly been given a chance.

Just now, bobness said:

OK, you've caught me red handed! It doesn't say it anywhere, but it doesn't say otherwise, and this has been suggested on here before (although it's still probably unsubstantiated). However, the response is vague enough that it fits, and also explains why some players have been brought in but hardly been given a chance.

Lol Thats the problem we are discussing things that haven't even been said or done.  And discussing them as fact.

Strawman arguements.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

At least he took one!

True. If your not feeling up to it u shouldn't take one ff did and what am trying to get across is he's not the real deal when we really needed him to produce the goods didn't do it but we'll able to try force a move out of the club when he felt like it

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I for one am delighted that Mr Chansiri has reinforced that the club is doing so brilliantly under his leadership

Yeah that’s exactly what he said isn’t it 

Brilliant 

24 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Lol Thats the problem we are discussing things that haven't even been said or done.  And discussing them as fact.

Strawman arguements.

Fair point, but I think there's one "fact" we can all agree on: the club is a basket case!

:duntmatter:

6 hours ago, nort pole owl said:

First of all well done dc for giving honest interview about club and recent loan transfer dealings....... Now for the good of the club have tell the truth. Great interview tell u siad amudeu paxios is your advisor can just understand why the mess were in... Would Chris waddle not do as a advisor... Ff was both a attention to the club by paxaio. we watch rubbish for years and having Ff wearing owls Jersey was great but heard Keith Andrews say when at Watford he had loads of talent good enough for prem but personality plus attitude kept him back so not great scouting as hes not team player and u don't go places with these type of players... I suppose paxaio suggested cc a no body as well the man who sign or who gets the blame for bad signings 

Chris Waddle 😂😂

Those who are defending Chansiri's corner, I'd love to know what positives are taken from those answers to put your mind at ease?

Personally, and once again like at the fans forums, it's another Chansiri "the whole world is against me" load of nonsense.

Why should we believe a word from this guy? The same guy who knew FFP/transfer embargoes was on the horizon and pushed for fans to part with more money and ridiculous prices without even letting them know the situation at the time. 

The day he sells up and clears off with his pal is the day there might be a glimmer of hope for the clubs future. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Those who are defending Chansiri's corner, I'd love to know what positives are taken from those answers to put your mind at ease?

Personally, and once again like at the fans forums, it's another Chansiri "the whole world is against me" load of nonsense.

Why should we believe a word from this guy? The same guy who knew FFP/transfer embargoes was on the horizon and pushed for fans to part with more money and ridiculous prices without even letting them know the situation at the time. 

The day he sells up and clears off with his pal is the day there might be a glimmer of hope for the clubs future. 

Defending what ?   Or just not writing off everything he says as a lie and preferring to listen to some geezer with a twitter account cus he has loads of followers 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Defending what ?   Or just not writing off everything he says as a lie and preferring to listen to some geezer with a twitter account cus he has loads of followers 

So you think Chansiri has been a success so far? 

I hope you weren't one of those who clapped like a giddy seal when he made the statement regarding the pigs and "if you thought they had a better team than us then you knew nothing about football"

This man will destroy this football club and it's quite alarming, almost horrifying, the amount of fans who stick up for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

So you think Chansiri has been a success so far? 

I hope you weren't one of those who clapped like a giddy seal when he made the statement regarding the pigs and "if you thought they had a better team than us then you knew nothing about football"

This man will destroy this football club and it's quite alarming, almost horrifying, the amount of fans who stick up for him.

No, and No 

And there’s more that want him out than are defending him, what is it with the Chansiri out mob insisting there in the minority ?