CHANSIRI INTERVIEW PART TWO HERE

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Or Dom isn't strong enough to pursue a point. A tape recorder could have been used to ask those questions. If there is no response from the journo then what's the point. 

Dom is no Andrew Marr is he? 

Interview via email innit bruv

Owlstalk Shop

14 hours ago, Morepork said:

I need to check out in a minute @Inspector Lestrade but thanks for a good healthy debate. I'll check in later.

14 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Anyway I to enjoyed the debate and good luck with the washing up.

What is this? People agreeing to disagree and being considerate of other people’s opinions makes me sick. 

Where’s the name calling? The vitriol? The banishing of a member from the forum and every time something stupid is said they’re asked if there ‘blank’ in disguise? 

This is NOT the Owlstalk I fell in love with!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PolarNigel said:

What is this? People agreeing to disagree and being considerate of other people’s opinions makes me sick. 

Where’s the name calling? The vitriol? The banishing of a member from the forum and every time something stupid is said they’re asked if there ‘blank’ in disguise? 

Aw, pipe down and get t'Lane you nobber.

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PolarNigel said:

Sorry 

image.png.1ea700b19e08f1a0a60634b7ff14e38b.png

I think a lot of us find it hard to accept that the recruitment team is a group and that we can't just blame one person for the poor recruitment. Without being an insider, it does seem there's always been a group making transfer decisions whether it was Roeder, Senior, Paxao, Downes or Hughes around with DC and the manager. Yes their chairman signs them off but there is collective responsibility there.

I am pretty sure Steve Bruce said he brought in Iorfa, who had been on his radar for some time. It's possible Paxao may have also recommended him of course.

The main fact is, no one complained about Paxao when Bruce had us going well or when we were 3rd at Christmas. We seemed to accept that the club had learned from it's mistakes and was signing younger players for fees like Reach and Iorfa, and good value freebies or loans. It's only now we're doing badly that the Paxao/Doyen talk resurfaces.