CHANSIRI INTERVIEW PART TWO HERE

In hindsight..after the play offs, we lost Lopez, and we looked to bring in players that had ‘been there done it’ in the Championship. Some experience to guide us over the line.

So on paper, buying Abdi (rated at Watford), Jones (experienced and steady), and Rhodes (score goals at this level) looked good signings. 

Van Aken was young and showed early promise, only for poor form (maybe not allowed enough time to adjust?) and injuries to ruin his time here. Again, on paper he could have turned out to be a good signing. 

But football is played on grass, not on paper. 

Injuries, poor form, and these players not working out (why might be asked) has crippled us. 

The main problem has been the lack of day to day management, to overcome problems when faced, to change strategies, to make the hard decisions.

We have just continued on the same path and the strategy hasn’t adjusted to take into account these failures. 

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

No, and No 

And there’s more that want him out than are defending him, what is it with the Chansiri out mob insisting there in the minority ? 

It's not a popularity contest who can gain the most members. I happen to have seen plenty of fans who defend Chansiri just as much as the ones who want him out. I just personally cant believe how anybody can defend a man who has gambled with our beloved clubs furture and lost.

2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What do you want him to say?

The nature and structure of this entire interview......

Alluding to the notion that all journalists lie and mislead, and that Doom is the only one that can be trusted. It smacks of a "Trumpian" assault on the fake news media, essentially dismissing opinions that don't align with the owners.

It's like an advertorial, this is a pre-agreed Q&A with absolutely no journalistic credibility, no challenging of answers just an opportunity for the owner to put his views forward completely unopposed.

Also, there's not a single ounce of humility in it and I think people would have been more forgiving of mistakes and poor decisions if there was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

The nature and structure of this entire interview......

Alluding to the notion that all journalists lie and mislead, and that Doom is the only one that can be trusted. It smacks of a "Trumpian" assault on the fake news media, essentially dismissing opinions that don't align with the owners.

It's like an advertorial, this is a pre-agreed Q&A with absolutely no journalistic credibility, no challenging of answers just an opportunity for the owner to put his views forward completely unopposed.

Also, there's not a single ounce of humility in it and I think people would have been more forgiving of mistakes and poor decisions if there was.

Nice come back but completely sidestepped the question, so well in fact that the most cynical MP or dare I say it DC himself would be very proud.

You have in fact become the very thing you despise. 

15 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nice come back but completely sidestepped the question, so well in fact that the most cynical MP or dare I say it DC himself would be very proud.

You have in fact become the very thing you despise. 

You've lost me.......

DC has his version of the truth which he has every right to voice, I made no comment on his language or version of events. My comment was that it reads like a piece of propaganda, unchallenged by a poor journalist that has clearly sold out to get what he thinks is a scoop.

You've lost me.......

DC has his version of the truth which he has every right to voice, I made no comment on his language or version of events. My comment was that it reads like a piece of propaganda, unchallenged by a poor journalist that has clearly sold out to get what he thinks is a scoop.

Of course its propaganda what was you expecting?  He gave clear concise replies and as close as to getting the truth as probably is possible.  I'm surprised that he gave the interview he's never going to be believed ,fans are to cynical the PROPAGANDA on the social media is now considered fact and its very difficult to fight against that.  

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Of course its propaganda what was you expecting?  He gave clear concise replies and as close as to getting the truth as probably is possible.  I'm surprised that he gave the interview he's never going to be believed ,fans are to cynical the PROPAGANDA on the social media is now considered fact and its very difficult to fight against that.  

I was hoping for an interview with journalistic integrity, this is a hundred miles from that and as such its a missed opportunity, it devalues anything the owner says IMO as does the complete lack of humility. Maybe the truth is that Doom wanted to push back, maybe even he did push back on some of the responses but had to stop because at that point DC would then class him as a lying and misleading journo too......

People will make their own minds up irrespective and they'll make their minds up with their eyes first and foremost. DC paints a picture of a club that's well run, the visible evidence alone suggests its anything but.

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I was hoping for an interview with journalistic integrity, this is a hundred miles from that and as such its a missed opportunity, it devalues anything the owner says IMO as does the complete lack of humility. Maybe the truth is that Doom wanted to push back, maybe even he did push back on some of the responses but had to stop because at that point DC would then class him as a lying and misleading journo too......

People will make their own minds up irrespective and they'll make their minds up with their eyes first and foremost. DC paints a picture of a club that's well run, the visible evidence alone suggests its anything but.

What questions would you have asked?

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What questions would you have asked?

You're the detective....lol

It's not necessarily the questions asked is it. It's not pushing back on the answers, it's picking a friendly journo and in the process rubbishing the rest.  It annoys me no end that there's no response to that from Doom or even a side note about his colleges being rubbished by DC. That is where is starts to feel less than credible and more contrived. 

You can almost imagine the approval process taking place for the questions, again, far from organic.

Most of us deal with people we have differences with and in some cases don't like every day for work and even outside of work. This guy doesn't have a pragmatic bone in his body. His response to anything he doesn't like or disagrees with is simply to dismiss it because he can.

Just now, Morepork said:

You're the detective....lol

It's not necessarily the questions asked is it. It's not pushing back on the answers, it's picking a friendly journo and in the process rubbishing the rest.  It annoys me no end that there's no response to that from Doom or even a side note about his colleges being rubbished by DC. That is where is starts to feel less than credible and more contrived. 

You can almost imagine the approval process taking place for the questions, again, far from organic.

Most of us deal with people we have differences with and in some cases don't like every day for work and even outside of work. This guy doesn't have a pragmatic bone in his body. His response to anything he doesn't like or disagrees with is simply to dismiss it because he can.

But thats social media for you, anyone in the public glare plays it cagey as whatever they say gets distorted to suit the narrative of the protagonist.  

15 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

But thats social media for you, anyone in the public glare plays it cagey as whatever they say gets distorted to suit the narrative of the protagonist.  

He can't control the bo!!ocks from joe public or in rare cases "mock media" on the social platforms, you just live with it. Most sensible people don't pay any attention to it. What you can't do is stop responding to professional journalists en masse who are attempting to raise legitimate questions just because you disagree with them or they make you feel uncomfortable.

Our one channel of communication with DC can not be through the conduit of Doom Howson, that is both unhealthy and untenable. 

Edited by Morepork

He can't control the bo!!ocks from joe public on Social Media, you just live with it. Most sensible people don't pay any attention to it. What you can't do is stop responding to professional journalists en masse who are attempting to raise legitimate questions just because you disagree with them or they make you feel uncomfortable.

Our one channel of communication with DC can not be through the conduit of Doom Howson, that is both unhealthy and untenable. 

Think your expectations are far to high and you dismiss the power of social media to easily.

52 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Is it only me who doesn't give 2 Donald Ducks about what Mr Chansiri is doing or thinking in this present Corona virus climate 

Everyone handles the current situation differently. For me, trying to maintain normal service on as many levels as possible for myself and my family is what works. Each to their own. Take care.

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Think your expectations are far to high and you dismiss the power of social media to easily.

My expectations are too high for what?

Can you give me some more examples of the power of social media around Wednesday or even football? How has that had any impact on the current situation at the club, do you even accept there are issues at the club? I'm asking that respectfully but I'm sure you know that. 

I need to check out in a minute @Inspector Lestrade but thanks for a good healthy debate. I'll check in later. The limiting of contact with the outside world has manifested itself in to Mrs Moorpork expecting the never ending list of household jobs to be expedited.......ffs lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, Morepork said:

My expectations are too high for what?

Can you give me some more examples of the power of social media around Wednesday or even football? How has that had any impact on the current situation at the club, do you even accept there are issues at the club? I'm asking that respectfully but I'm sure you know that. 

I need to check out in a minute @Inspector Lestrade but thanks for a good healthy debate. I'll check in later. The limiting of contact with the outside world has manifested itself in to Mrs Moorpork expecting the never ending list of household jobs to be expedited.......ffs lol

The signing of Rhodes was massively supported and the fans were behind DC upping the ante that must have gave him the impression that  he was pleasing the fans ( admittedly massively backfired). 

Of course there are issues at the club as there are at all clubs, and if the club is doing well they are overlooked by the fans. If the club is going through a bad patch then the issues are magnified massively.

I wish DC got an advisor who has some association with the club who knows the fans and traditions of the club.

Anyway I to enjoyed the debate and good luck with the washing up.