CHANSIRI INTERVIEW PART TWO HERE

9 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

He puts players forward to the manager.

So we have the owner of a football management agency recommending players to the club. 

Anyone else see how this looks? 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

So we have the owner of a football management agency recommending players to the club. 

Anyone else see how this looks? 

It prob happens at alot of clubs .dont be gullable and think agents dont run football look at wolves thats the only reason they in prem

Just now, dan1980 said:

It prob happens at alot of clubs .dont be gullable and think agents dont run football look at wolves thats the only reason they in prem

Now we’re talking 

A good comparison to another club with a similar model

I think Wolves have even been financed in their push to buy players too and it’s worked a treat for them.

Didnt work out at our club in the first season (we came close though)

Nobody is whinging at that

Think fans are concerned with what’s happened since 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Ah ok

Juat when I thought I was having a grown up conversation 

Never mind mate - all is well in your rosy view so I’m happy for you 

Up The Well Run Owls

Serious then mate all we can go off is what we get told same as any other club .but when things are not going well like there are at min.every looks for somebody to blame

Just now, dan1980 said:

Serious then mate all we can go off is what we get told same as any other club .but when things are not going well like there are at min.every looks for somebody to blame

Yeah that’s fair mate

Tough times when clubs go wrong is when fans question things

its a tough time now for our club in so many ways 

So what is wrong with trying to identify what it is and putting it right?

Surely that’s fair enough

Its in no way hurting the club to do so, it’s not attacking our club, and it can only help our club

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

I know they do, but my concern is the depth of the involvement with Paxo and his " close associates". 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

My questions would be

1) why have we gone wrong

2) what’s the plan to drastically change things towards success

The signing havent worked out .at  the time most of looked good like abdi rhodes even jones .

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah that’s fair mate

Tough times when clubs go wrong is when fans question things

its a tough time now for our club in so many ways 

So what is wrong with trying to identify what it is and putting it right?

Surely that’s fair enough

Its in no way hurting the club to do so, it’s not attacking our club, and it can only help our club

That bit of success we hsd in his 1st 2 years has made everybody impatient .ya right but when ever the club does say something nobody believes it it anywsy

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Wanted? Or had to pick off a list?

Im confused

He’s boasting of Paxaio’s recruitment achievements but then when asked if we have made mistakes shovels responsibility onto the manager?

Im confused by it all it doesn’t make sense if you challenge it

"ALL, potential transfer targets are identified by the Manager, his team and recruitment department".

You have to believe what he says or call him a liar.

I dont for one minute think our Clubs recruitment has been good, but selling players for less than what would be owed for said players in regards to

FFP has been our undoing, now that is not down to Chansiri but market forces, it's not his fault for Rhodes valuation (at present), but the Manager and

recruitment team in the buying process.

So it comes down to,

who do you believe, Chansiri, or?

I feel a bit for Chansiri. The fans have wanted him to do an interview and he’s done one. In truth there was no point in doing one because whatever answers he gave, he was always going to attract criticism. He must regret the day he bought Sheffield Wednesday?

7 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

The signing havent worked out .at  the time most of looked good like abdi rhodes even jones .

Its extremely concerning that somewhere our internal processes have caused numerous players to arrive 'looking good' and dramatically lose form and value. Something that has gone on throughout Chansiris reign. Yes of course it happens at other clubs and it is always a risk but when you factor in the ffp mess its left us in and the subsequent years that it might take us to recover from it (its already caused 3 years of decline) then someone should be answering questions. 

The fans that sit their and think everything is fine scare me. I understand people not wanting to abuse the chairman but it appears that hardly anyone gets any access to him or the club to get any answers at all. 

Everythings fine though. 

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I feel a bit for Chansiri. The fans have wanted him to do an interview and he’s done one. In truth there was no point in doing one because whatever answers he gave, he was always going to attract criticism. He must regret the day he bought Sheffield Wednesday?

Name me ONE chairman that’s not had criticism

The only painful aspect to any of this is when the chairman and some of our own fans don’t understand that every single chairman at every single club (you can include junior football and amateur Sunday league too) gets challenged, questioned and scrutinised.

Doesnt mean you are attacking the club at all it just means you are looking for a clear understanding of something or that you think there might be a better outcome for your club by trying something new or different 

Surely a true supporter of a football club should want and need this to happen at their club.

Owlstalk Shop