Pause Your Sky Sports Subscription

Sky Sports

Whilst we expect that many of the recently postponed sports events will go ahead, if you wish to pause your Sky Sports subscription in the meantime you will not be charged a fee to do so or be held to any notice period. Meanwhile we continue to provide high quality content across all of our 11 Sky Sports channels.

Owlstalk Shop

• While we expect that many of the recently postponed sports events will eventually go ahead, if you wish to pause your sports subscription in the meantime you will not be charged a fee to do so or be held to any notice period. Meanwhile we continue to provide high quality content across all of our 11 sports channels.

We are sorry that you are currently unable to pause your Sky Sports subscription online.

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm owed £75 by a theatre that can't fulfill..they have supported the arts so they are welcome to it..

My wife just did the same this afternoon. We were meant to go tomorrow night but it has been cancelled. 

We have been to quite a few of their plays and always enjoyed them. They are a small theatre company with a lot of young people.

• Like 1

Tried cancelling online and then directs you to speak to a customer service expert :wacko: to actually carry out the cancellation! One hour minimum wait listening to a load of crap ... Put the phone down.

Strangely though if you want to ADD extra channels to your package it's just 2 clicks and no phone call! Tw@.

Likewise.............tried to cancel/amend hotel booking..............cannot be done online........rang the hotel......they cannot do it.......got to call customer relations number.....37 attempts later STILL NOT DONE.........30-40 rings with advertising crap periodically then message basically thanking you for the call which is important to them...but  F OFF and try again later

Just lifted this from Facebook. No idea if it's correct

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF PAUSING THEIR SKY SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE READ BELOW:-

Just to clarify on this. I phoned last night and being a Sky VIP Diamond Customer, I got through in 3 minutes.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING YOU TO PAUSE IT!

What they are allowing you to do is cancel your subscription with no notice period and no fees. You will then be able to renew (for a minimum contract period) once the sport restarts!

However, you will lose any offers you have. For example Sky Cinema is half price if you have Sky Sports. If you cancel the Sports you will then have to pay FULL PRICE for your movie access.

Basically it's not worth it, so hope this adds some clarity for you all x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

It also says it can only be done by calling, and If you want to speak to someone about it, they aren't taking calls.

Typical Sky taking advantage of the situation.

They're just impossible to get through to - have tried just now

Still easier than trying to cancel my Barcelona flight with RyanAir tho

lol

Owlstalk Shop