Serious Question: What would the reaction be if a current SWFC player came out?

19 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

All the gay men I worked with were very effeminate.

Why is that hard to fathom?

Err...

You know that ‘effeminate’ is a derogatory term to use for a man right?

These ‘I wouldn’t care’ merchants don’t really help themselves.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Err...

Doesn't mean it's not a valid description of....an effeminate man though.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Err...

These ‘I wouldn’t care’ merchants don’t really help themselves.

No worries.

Or is that offensive or derogatory to you?

I am done with this thread.

36 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

He insulted me first if you read.. I just responded. He’s trolling a fair few people in this thread

I told you your post was absolute nonsense, that is not an insult. 

You then called me dense, which is an insult.

Thankfully those with an astronomical IQ often realise their mistakes and issue a deserved apology. garymegson

By the way of full disclosure I am physically dense, so you were actually right on that front, so no offence taken. 

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, McRightSide said:

So you’re agreeing that all the gay men in his office were lesser men than the straight ones?

Lesser men!!!!!

Who said that?

Careful now.

And I worked in the entertainment industry, not an office.

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

So you’re agreeing that all the gay men in his office were lesser men than the straight ones?

No I'm saying that men who act effeminately - -can rightly be described as effeminate - regardless of their sexuality

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

22 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Save your breath mate. It's the age we live in. If you notice a black man's skin is black, you're racist, if you acknowledge men and women are different, you're sexist. The same thing is happening here. It's the snowflake generation.

Would you approve of your son marrying a black man? 

16 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Says the guy who equated homophobic abuse to criticising a player for a poor performance.

Says the guy who said it’s fine for people to be gay, but they shouldn’t come out publicly...it’s a private matter for them.

Sorry Mcmuffin. I can't let you get away with comments like that. I didn't say that and you know it.

The way you inject your own interpretation of what people have posted as their own words and present them as fact is tragic and downright dangerous. 

Stop being a tail. No one has abused anyone and what do you mean with coming out publicly?

If you and your boyfriend go out to the pictures tonight holding hands, I wouldn't know, all power to you I hope you're both happy. But most importantly I wouldn't care either. It's none of my business. 

If you go out into the centre circle at half time and announce over the tannoy that you've come out, why would any of us in the stands need to know. It's still none our business and we still don't care. 

As is the case for most people, you don't have to share your private life with everybody. What are you expecting?  A round of applause.

I don't go to work talking about my family with all and sundry. If people are inquisitive and ask then I can choose to share that private information or not.

I'm saying don't make a *** of yourself forcing your news on people who frankly don't need to know or care. We all know how the world works. You are suggesting I implied you hide behind a veil of secrecy in the closet, living a lie. It's 2020 and most people are not the intolerant bigots you are suggesting they are.

Stop being a clown and listen to the match commentary.

Mods... I'd suggest closing this thread it's getting out of hand.

7 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Sorry Mcmuffin. I can't let you get away with comments like that. I didn't say that and you know it.

The way you inject your own interpretation of what people have posted as their own words and present them as fact is tragic and downright dangerous. 

Stop being a tail. No one has abused anyone and what do you mean with coming out publicly?

If you and your boyfriend go out to the pictures tonight holding hands, I wouldn't know, all power to you I hope you're both happy. But most importantly I wouldn't care either. It's none of my business. 

If you go out into the centre circle at half time and announce over the tannoy that you've come out, why would any of us in the stands need to know. It's still none our business and we still don't care. 

As is the case for most people, you don't have to share your private life with everybody. What are you expecting?  A round of applause.

I don't go to work talking about my family with all and sundry. If people are inquisitive and ask then I can choose to share that private information or not.

I'm saying don't make a *** of yourself forcing your news on people who frankly don't need to know or care. We all know how the world works. You are suggesting I implied you hide behind a veil of secrecy in the closet, living a lie. It's 2020 and most people are not the intolerant bigots you are suggesting they are.

Stop being a clown and listen to the match commentary.

Mods... I'd suggest closing this thread it's getting out of hand.

Close the thread / leave the thread is rapidly becoming the line for those who are being made aware of their own views.

31 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Close the thread / leave the thread is rapidly becoming the line for those who are being made aware of their own views.

And of course it's up to you to decide who needs educating.

I think casually throwing around accusations of racism and homophobia in a public forum can be quite damaging.Screenshot_20200307-153756__01.thumb.jpg.bbbeb9b33c59e9ecc3d7aea4bd85336a.jpg

Screenshot_20200307-153655__01.thumb.jpg.26d9b4e6ebbbf13d3e1fc404ad1c8cf5.jpg

Mods ... This thread needs moving to non SWFC news before he embarrasses himself.

• Haha 1