A view from the outside

Sheff Wed v Man City

Championship (12th) v Premier League (2nd)
Who did they beat?    
4R: QPR (C) A   4R: Fulham (C) H
3R: Brighton (PL) H   3R: Port Vale (L2) H

Sheffield Wednesday are in freefall in the Championship, and I am not sure why.

They are a good, competitive side when you watch them, but after going on a great run to climb up the table, they are now on a dreadful one and dropping down it.

They were third at Christmas but are now eight points off the play-off places after losing eight of their past 13 games, and I always worry about teams who are streaky like that.

Manchester City are not the team you want to be playing when you are struggling, especially in their current mood.

Man City silverware tally remarkable - Guardiola

City have had a great week, beating Leicester, Real Madrid and then Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup final, and they have been playing really well too.

They are my favourites to win the FA Cup, and I would not be surprised if they went the rest of the season unbeaten and won the Champions League too.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Filly's prediction: City only just squeezed it against Villa but this is Sheffield Wednesday, not Real Madrid. 0-4

Lawro clearly hasn't seen much of us this season :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Sheff Wed v Man City

Championship (12th) v Premier League (2nd)
Who did they beat?    
4R: QPR (C) A   4R: Fulham (C) H
3R: Brighton (PL) H   3R: Port Vale (L2) H

Sheffield Wednesday are in freefall in the Championship, and I am not sure why.

They are a good, competitive side when you watch them, but after going on a great run to climb up the table, they are now on a dreadful one and dropping down it.

They were third at Christmas but are now eight points off the play-off places after losing eight of their past 13 games, and I always worry about teams who are streaky like that.

Manchester City are not the team you want to be playing when you are struggling, especially in their current mood.

Man City silverware tally remarkable - Guardiola

City have had a great week, beating Leicester, Real Madrid and then Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup final, and they have been playing really well too.

They are my favourites to win the FA Cup, and I would not be surprised if they went the rest of the season unbeaten and won the Champions League too.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Filly's prediction: City only just squeezed it against Villa but this is Sheffield Wednesday, not Real Madrid. 0-4

Lawro clearly hasn't seen much of us this season :duntmatter:

i know we are rubbish at the minute but it still winds me up when other people have a go at us!!

Who the F*CK is Filly??????????

1 hour ago, torres said:

i know we are rubbish at the minute but it still winds me up when other people have a go at us!!

Who the F*CK is Filly??????????

To be fair saying we aren't Real Madrid isnt the worst thing that's being said about us at the moment....

lol