Been a while

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Since I’ve seen a player, Fletcher in this instance, have a proper argument and finger point with a fan. Anyone in the North Stand like to own up?

I was pointing out the difference between the four pigeons and our back 4

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Since I’ve seen a player, Fletcher in this instance, have a proper argument and finger point with a fan. Anyone in the North Stand like to own up?

I saw him pointing immediately after the third goal. He was saying something like “do you mean me” or even “are you talking to me”. 

I thought he was referring to the “You’re not fit to wear the shirts” chant - didn’t realise he was pointing at anyone in particular.,

7 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I saw him pointing immediately after the third goal. He was saying something like “do you mean me” or even “are you talking to me”. 

I thought he was referring to the “You’re not fit to wear the shirts” chant - didn’t realise he was pointing at anyone in particular.,

Yes that's how I saw it. He looked disgusted and I wonder if that had anything with him not coming out for second half, as if he'd spat the dummy out. 

1 hour ago, JOCOWl said:

Yes that's how I saw it. He looked disgusted and I wonder if that had anything with him not coming out for second half, as if he'd spat the dummy out. 

If that’s the case he can go as well. How any player on that pitch yesterday can feel hard done by from the fans reaction is beyond me. A perfect example of our players thinking it’s a privilege for us to watch them rather than a privilege to play for this club.

2 hours ago, JOCOWl said:

He didn’t look fit to wear the shirt, neither does Fox

Monk is turning into a Carlos and Jos fusion