Which keeper should be No1

Who should be in goal  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which keeper should be No1

• Westwood
    • Dawson
    • Wildsmith

26 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Was information I was told via the work friend who knows a squad player, which I'm sure I've mentioned before. He said he hasn't been there since Christmas, maybe it was exaggerated.

Yes, he was which is fine. What he'll do tonight though is post something to twist the knife like be usually does, such as after the QPR game.

See its bull like this where these rumours come from, as someone else said, maybe experienced pro's have called him out and he doesn't like it

3 minutes ago, Dot said:

which player?

despite the fact that both your initial statements have been proven wrong, you are still sticking by them?

Why would I reveal him and potentially ruin his and my friends friendship??

I said it before, the guy is a former Pig player and played the same position as him.

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think that maybe be case.

I can't see Westwood staying, and I cant see Wildsmith being happy sitting behind Dawson and not playing either.

If anyone has watched Wildsmith this season he wont be getting many offers. 

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

mate that comment is right up there with the “everybody at some point as drink and drived”

I can’t take anything you say seriously lol 

Do you think that post was simply a well done boys good win? If so, why has he not done the same before or even similar to our defeats?

You're also pretty naive if you dont think everyone hasn't had a cheeky beer and drove home lol

Just waiting for the past 3 month negfest from you now :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Why would I reveal him and potentially ruin his and my friends friendship??

I said it before, the guy is a former Pig player and played the same position as him.

He seems to be feeding you rubbish to come out with on here anyway, probably laughing at your 'ITK' posts like Westwood not training with the first team this year!

44 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The club put photo's and a video of him training on the official website 2 weeks ago. 

He was on twitter yesterday offering support to the young Wednesday fan raising money for charity today.

One of the consequences of the social media age is the clamour to be the first to break news and / or be noticed, even if they are so desperate for that attention that they have to make it up or at least fail to critically analyse it in their giddiness to get it out there before anyone else.

On the basis of a few unsubstantiated internet rumours, it seems some people are writing whole novels.

Edited by DJMortimer

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Do you think that post was simply a well done boys good win? If so, why has he not done the same before or even similar to our defeats?

You're also pretty naive if you dont think everyone hasn't had a cheeky beer and drove home lol

Just waiting for the past 3 month negfest from you now :ph34r:

That's not what you said, you said drink-driving which implies over the limit. Either way I can guarantee that not EVERYONE has done this as you suggest.

Clutching at straws with some of hose goals calling them Dawson’s clangers

thing is you could easily make the same length video with Westwood’s mistakes

And one twice as long with De Geas

you could make a 90 minute blockbuster with Lees, Borner and Bannans in today’s match only!

Every goalkeeper has a bad spell and 9/10 leads to a goal 

De gae probley best goalkeeper in the world at one point has had his fair share of clangers in the last 2 years

Dawson is least of our problems in the team and a good championship goalkeeper 

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Clutching at straws with some of hose goals calling them Dawson’s clangers

thing is you could easily make the same length video with Westwood’s mistakes

And one twice as long with De Geas

you could make a 90 minute blockbuster with Lees, Borner and Bannans in today’s match only!

How do you think Dawson faired with his kicking (again) today?

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Birley v 2roland2 is better to watch than that game.

My money is on Birley.

More resilient.

They both got something in common, they've both been wound up to the point of distraction by you! :ghoulguy: