Luton

5 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

What's going off then pal? Because as you say since the stoke game summats definatly not reyt

its what ive been told by someone who knows someone in the club . I think monk needs to make a statement on this as this isn't doing anyone any good , hutch and monk came to blows , westwood if you heard what I heard you wouldn't touch him , and there are other players disruptive . again I haven't directly been told this by anyone in the club ,but the guy who told me seemed very genuine . id say this is 95% likely 

28 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

its what ive been told by someone who knows someone in the club . I think monk needs to make a statement on this as this isn't doing anyone any good , hutch and monk came to blows , westwood if you heard what I heard you wouldn't touch him , and there are other players disruptive . again I haven't directly been told this by anyone in the club ,but the guy who told me seemed very genuine . id say this is 95% likely 

Sounds about right,  this needs sorting out. I don't think having (presume) a wet fart captain like Lees will help in these situations. 

On 09/02/2020 at 08:18, handworth52 said:

I’d say hutch and monk coming to blows is a little over exaggerated...if I had a scuffle with my gaffer I’d be sacked for gross misconduct. I’m sure them grounds would suit Wednesday and surely they would have acted on it??