Monks Musings - Pre-Fulham

2 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Just listened to the FB repeat, comes across well, proof of the pudding is in the top 6 finish...

what timescale you looking at?...….i'd like to think that come end of next season and they have made some funds available in the 3 transfer windows he could have us up around there …..whether he'll get the funds off chansiri or the time off the fans I know not . 

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

what timescale you looking at?...….i'd like to think that come end of next season and they have made some funds available in the 3 transfer windows he could have us up around there …..whether he'll get the funds off chansiri or the time off the fans I know not . 

It's obviously expected this season by the club so it'll be interesting should we not achieve that whether he's still in the job, January will be very interesting...

12 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

My favourite part was at 16:14. I think GM thought Doom said "Steve 'n' Fletch".

Doom "How much more do you think there's still to come from Steven Fletcher?" 

GM "From all of them. Steven..... Fletch....... all the strikers."

Be useful to have two Fletchers to be fair.

Definitely something we should look into.

image.png.e842637569fee6a36aabe58efa07345d.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

It's obviously expected this season by the club so it'll be interesting should we not achieve that whether he's still in the job, January will be very interesting...

He should be as long as we finish in a respectable position . That squad isn’t good enough . If he gets us in the top 6 he wants knighting never mind keeping on . We have decent players but still lack creativity and have no natural goal scorers . 10th would be a decent finish 

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

He should be as long as we finish in a respectable position . That squad isn’t good enough . If he gets us in the top 6 he wants knighting never mind keeping on . We have decent players but still lack creativity and have no natural goal scorers . 10th would be a decent finish 

10th to 12th looks about par to me. Think it should be a top half squad but surprising if we are seriously in the play off hunt six game out. You can never quite tell but I'm pretty surprised if people seriously expect us to be top six. 

20 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Agreebud, the comments sounds like he's not been applying himself enough or giving 100% in training and considering all the time he's missed sounds like he thinks he's not fit enough either. 

Which may in part be one of the reasons why bully wasn't giving him a game when available. 

Yes we know he's having off field problems, but sometimes it's easier to put some miles in and use training to help you forget about things for a while, always works for me. 

Nice to know the manager has seen something isn’t right !!! He puts that right we will have our little Messi back !! Well done GM 

10 hours ago, A12owl said:

Its all about man management. Whatever it takes and however its done to get Fernando firing on all cylinders again is Monks job. He has been around long enough and seems to be savvy enough to sort it .

I'm glad that's sorted then. 

:duntmatter:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

On 20/09/2019 at 02:43, shezzas left peg said:

Agreebud, the comments sounds like he's not been applying himself enough or giving 100% in training and considering all the time he's missed sounds like he thinks he's not fit enough either. 

Which may in part be one of the reasons why bully wasn't giving him a game when available. 

Yes we know he's having off field problems, but sometimes it's easier to put some miles in and use training to help you forget about things for a while, always works for me. 

“So far he’s show a really good attitude towards that , he understands that he needs to be doing the work”