everton ticket allocation

Guest The Claw

12 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

Unless its a really big game, which this isnt, the days off us getting 30,000 are gone at the moment

The last round most teams had low attendances I think Newcastle had sub 20k, 9k at the Lane many grounds empty. If this was a Saturday FA cup tie surely this would sell out but the league cup 3rd round is a factor on attendance. Very few clubs would bring the kind of following Everton will in this round be interesting to see what the turn out is.

They've already said they'll be no extra tickets on the North , just season ticket allocation.

24k sounds about right , if we get a new manager in or get a few decent results before we could get a few extra thousand .

Unfortunately the league cup isn't attractive any longer due to clubs fielding under strength teams and basically taking the pi.ss out of supporters.

9 hours ago, Watto said:

They've already said they'll be no extra tickets on the North , just season ticket allocation.

24k sounds about right , if we get a new manager in or get a few decent results before we could get a few extra thousand .

Unfortunately the league cup isn't attractive any longer due to clubs fielding under strength teams and basically taking the pi.ss out of supporters.

thought that was Rotherham charging £23 and upto £27 to watch Rotherham have there cup final against weds reserves 

10 hours ago, Mark Pembridge said:

The last round most teams had low attendances I think Newcastle had sub 20k, 9k at the Lane many grounds empty. If this was a Saturday FA cup tie surely this would sell out but the league cup 3rd round is a factor on attendance. Very few clubs would bring the kind of following Everton will in this round be interesting to see what the turn out is.

Arsenal game was priced quite high for a cup fixture and we got 35k despite it being on sky. If the Everton game is priced at £20 I would expect 30k for this one. These games don't come around often enough for us these days unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

1977/78

4   Tue 29 Nov  EVERTON................. 1-3     36,079   Tommy Tynan

My first ever night match 

First time on the Kop as well

Scary and enthralling at the same time 

40 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Arsenal game was priced quite high for a cup fixture and we got 35k despite it being on sky. If the Everton game is priced at £20 I would expect 30k for this one. These games don't come around often enough for us these days unfortunately. 

No chance of 30 k , feel good factor when we played Arsenal and we were entertaining to watch then.

12 hours ago, Watto said:

Did you see Evertons line up v Lincoln? Pretty strong if you ask me and DC May as well pack up if £20 to watch this doesn't bring the crowds in and we all have to accept barring a Wembley day trip or literally giving tickets away we wont ever get big crowds again.

3 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Everton have said their tickets will sell out to people with season tickets and away credits from last season they don’t expect any making general sale so must have accepted the 4500 as the lot for the night. Got to expect 20,000 Wednesday for £20 I reckon 25k