everton ticket allocation

Guest The Claw

1 hour ago, torres said:

£20.00 for everyone was too expensive in my opinion

It's a midweek - which is a pain in the backside at the best of times

Kids back at school

We know that the ''second'' team will be playing

It should have been next to nothing for kids and season ticket holders and the £15.00 for the rest 

Which second team? Us or Everton because going on second round Everton fielded near on a first team. 

Can't see us making many changes. 

I wouldn't take much notice of ticket sales yet, remember we're Yorkshire folks who like to hang on to our money, majority of people will be purchasing much nearer time of game. 

I'll be getting 4 tickets later next week, we're all season ticket holders, just no rush to buy em. 

Attendance will be way off capacity but should still be near to our average league attendance of around 23,000. 

17 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Which second team? Us or Everton because going on second round Everton fielded near on a first team. 

I wouldn't take much notice of ticket sales yet, remember we're Yorkshire folks who like to hang on to our money, majority of people will be purchasing much nearer time of game. 

I'll be getting 4 tickets later next week, we're all season ticket holders, just no rush to buy em. 

Attendance will be way off capacity but should still be near to our average league attendance of around 23,000. 

Think 20 is reasonably for a decent premier league team at ours. Would some moan  if it had been blades not everton. Rather have the toffees than the other lot.

46 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Us fielding a second team (I hope we do too) - one similar to the Rotherham game 

5 hours ago, Mark Pembridge said:

Everton have sold out 

they sold out 10 days ago ,we might as well have sold them north stand too at least sag would allow exit via leppings lane and not restrict sales on north stand . at the rate tickets are selling we be lucky if we have much more than 10000 home supporters = 14500 , we sold out for watching arsenal reserves 3 years ago bar cech giroud Walcott .not sure why we are struggling to sell tickets as there very fairly priced . I can see loads of there fans on our end . by sounds of it they could have fetched 10-15000 .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I am a season ticket holder on the north but am taking the kids to this one so have to move. Irritating really but not our fault. Bloody SAG.

by looks of it 75% of season ticket holders didn't buy there seat . there are thousands of seats empty in north on general sale. 

2 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

What a frustrating situation for the club. A decent home fixture & our hands are tied from selling tickets by jobsworth idiots making a mountain out of a molehill.

WTF:

go on the swfc website there are thousands of north stand tickets on general sale .the jobsworth idiots (sag) will allow appx 8000 to be sold on north no1 needs to panic if they want seats . I think we have lost a generation of supporters what have got out of knack of going though pricing ,watching poor football etc . this game is pretty cheap but maybe the league cup don't have much or any appeal now? I be going as its not very often we get a decent premier league team at home. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

go on the swfc website there are thousands of north stand tickets on general sale .the jobsworth idiots (sag) will allow appx 8000 to be sold on north no1 needs to panic if they want seats . I think we have lost a generation of supporters what have got out of knack of going though pricing ,watching poor football etc . this game is pretty cheap but maybe the league cup don't have much or any appeal now? I be going as its not very often we get a decent premier league team at home. 

SAG  cuurently don't allow anywhere near 8k North Stand tickets to be sold.

It's around 6,400 at present

Our fans are embarrassingly bad

’but but we took 85k yo Cardiff for league 1 play off final’

I wouldn’t actually mind so much if we didn’t big ourselves up all the time. A real annoyance I when everyone claps the attendance after its read out, cringeworthy 

22 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

there looks more than that for last home game if it holds 10000 there looked easily 8000 my eyes must be failing me if over a 3rd of seats are empty. 

We had sold over 7k for the Barnsley match prior to SAG announcing their restrictions. No more North Stand tickets were sold.

At the match when the limit (can't remember exactly but either 6.4 or 6.5k) had been let into the North others with either matchday tickets or season  tickets were refused entry to the North and admitted elsewhere.

I must admit from my seat on the South it looked like a lot more than that, but that is the official amount currently allowed in the North.

Edit and the club really daren't  allow anymore in as it's the Whole Ground which can potentially be closed if they do so.

Edited by OWL1969

53 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I might be wrong but I thought north stand no longer went on general sale? As mentioned above I am bringing my kids and was under impression I therefore had to move stands for this one.

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I might be wrong but I thought north stand no longer went on general sale? As mentioned above I am bringing my kids and was under impression I therefore had to move stands for this one.

If you want 3 together in the North... it's not wise to doubt the word of the owner's right hand man..WTF:

58 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Our fans are embarrassingly bad

but but we took 85k yo Cardiff for league 1 play off final’

I wouldn’t actually mind so much if we didn’t big ourselves up all the time. A real annoyance I when everyone claps the attendance after its read out, cringeworthy 

Leeds would have taken more. lol

28 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

They did say once tickets went on general sale they'd be some availability on North if some season ticket holders hadn't bought their own seat. 

2 hours ago, Mark Pembridge said:

Last time Everton played at Hillsborough was league cup 2008 attendance was 16,463 Everton were only allowed west upper, it’s not like it’s a new thing. 

Cant understand why more wont turn up but historically it shouldn’t be surprising 

Remember Phil Neville doing a drag back which our entire midfield bought. Everton fans were still laughing about it as they walked out amongst us.

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

they sold out 10 days ago ,we might as well have sold them north stand too at least sag would allow exit via leppings lane and not restrict sales on north stand . at the rate tickets are selling we be lucky if we have much more than 10000 home supporters = 14500 , we sold out for watching arsenal reserves 3 years ago bar cech giroud Walcott .not sure why we are struggling to sell tickets as there very fairly priced . I can see loads of there fans on our end . by sounds of it they could have fetched 10-15000 .

Be rent, still plenty of time will be plenty there on the night