Jordon Rhodes body language

3 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

He's probably desperate for goals and peed off he couldn't get on the end of it. It's just never worked for him here and looking like it never will.

Exactly mate...to many folk read to much into things.

Rhodes fall from grace is quite spectacular really, he’s gone from been the most feared striker at this level who scored 1 in 2, to a striker who just can’t score. I think his body language is sheer frustration more than anything!! 

49 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Exactly mate...to many folk read to much into things.

Rhodes fall from grace is quite spectacular really, he’s gone from been the most feared striker at this level who scored 1 in 2, to a striker who just can’t score. I think his body language is sheer frustration more than anything!! 

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Taking his most recent season, he scored at a better rate than any of his previous seasons in the Championship.

He has had one poor season, and sadly it was for us.

Unless you want to judge him on his 38 minutes of Championship football this season?

41 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Taking his most recent season, he scored at a better rate than any of his previous seasons in the Championship.

He has had one poor season, and sadly it was for us.

Unless you want to judge him on his 38 minutes of Championship football this season?

Are you been serious?? 

At Huddersfield he scored around 80 goals in 150 appearances...Blackburn he scored around 80 goals in 160 appearances. That to me is 1 in 2.

Since he joined us on loan he has scored around 19/20 goals in about 90 games with us and Norwich. 

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Are you been serious?? 

At Huddersfield he scored around 80 goals in 150 appearances...Blackburn he scored around 80 goals in 160 appearances. That to me is 1 in 2.

Since he joined us on loan he has scored around 19/20 goals in about 90 games with us and Norwich. 

Look it up.

A goal every 160 minutes last season. His best rate in the Championship.

3 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

You might want to do the maths per minute.. since you notch up a game whether you played 1 minute or 96 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Look it up.

A goal every 160 minutes last season. His best rate in the Championship.

He scored a total of 6 goals. If his rate was so impressive they might have given him more minutes. If they only used him 960 minutes that tells it's own story. 

5 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Yes money part of his life is probably ok. We know nothing about the rest.

F@ck me, he wants to try getting up at 6 every morning and doing a 12 hour shift in the cold! Poor f@cka, he must be gutted having to do a 2 hour training session to earn his 30k a week!