Jordon Rhodes body language

Looks like he has a lot on his mind there to be fair. For your natural reaction to a 96th minute winner at a local rival to be that is a bit strange. But i don't know why and i don't feel comfortable speculating because we have no idea what is going on with Jordan. Just hope he can contribute at some point and mainly that he is ok, he doesn't look happy.

20 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Looks like he has a lot on his mind there to be fair. For your natural reaction to a 96th minute winner at a local rival to be that is a bit strange. But i don't know why and i don't feel comfortable speculating because we have no idea what is going on with Jordan. Just hope he can contribute at some point and mainly that he is ok, he doesn't look happy.

Must be terrible, drawing those wages. I feel for him, I really do.

Lets be honest, financially its been the worst signing we've ever made.

There's faults from all angles, the coaches and managers that haven't played him and Jordan himself. His attitude seems almost anonymous for someone who was supposed to come here as a goalscorer. 

When you see what certain players give their teams and what certain teams get out of their players its almost sickening watching Rhodes bumble around the pitch waving a leg here and there and being yards behind the play.