Same old

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

It would be a surprise if not, you've had a go at virtually everybody else.

It is clear you are not a happy clapper. Don't think you have clapped anything in your entire time on this forum which is a little excessive.

That’s why it’s called a forum, I don’t have to go along with the  ( positives)

If you’re annoyed by my posts don’t phukkin read em

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Nothing at all positive to say in the last 4 years but apparently you have been a Wednesday fan since 67?

Maybe you should do something else if football gives you so little enjoyment. 

Is there anything in my opening post that’s not true?

If you dont see it you’re following a sport you don’t know anything about

1 minute ago, bronxowl said:

Is there anything in my opening post that’s not true?

If you dont see it you’re following a sport you don’t know anything about

3 hours ago, bronxowl said:

Can’t tackle without fouling

Can’t  string more then 2 passes together 

Always wrong side of opposition player

Players looking disinterested 

Crap manager

dropping away from top

sounds familiar?, 

We have tackled without fouling, we can string more than 2 passes together, we aren't always the wrong side of the opposition player, the players do look interested, we don't actually have a manager and if we win next weekend will be moving towards the top - I doubt very much you will post anything positive if we do.

Since PL relegation in 2000 we have spent 4 seasons in division 3 and prior to 2015 we finished in the top half of this division twice. In the past 4 years we have finished in the top 6 twice and yet in that time you have never posted anything positive. 

I understand completely where you are coming from! 

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Just had a skim through your posts dating back to early 2016. Struggling to find a positive one about anything. So despite apparently supporting us since 1967, you found nothing positive to say about us getting to the play-off final and following that up with 4th place in this division. You have sat through the dire periods of the 70's and the 2000's but in 400 posts you have nothing at all positive to say about the recent years.

As I say, great 'support'.

Bronxowl HAS posted a positive post..

In fact it's been posted today..

We were positively shocking today.....

And anyone who can garner any positives from today's showing (except Big Lads contribution when let loose) is away with the fairies 

We were tripe........

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We have tackled without fouling, we can string more than 2 passes together, we aren't always the wrong side of the opposition player, the players do look interested, we don't actually have a manager and if we win next weekend will be moving towards the top - I doubt very much you will post anything positive if we do.

Since PL relegation in 2000 we have spent 4 seasons in division 3 and prior to 2015 we finished in the top half of this division twice. In the past 4 years we have finished in the top 6 twice and yet in that time you have never posted anything positive. 

I understand completely where you are coming from! 

If it makes you feel good, keep believing your own bull.

Its quite obvious you’ve never played organised football before, and just want to dream the dream.

Let me tell you now, we’re going nowhere with the current set up.

4 hours ago, bronxowl said:

Can’t tackle without fouling

Can’t  string more then 2 passes together 

Always wrong side of opposition player

Players looking disinterested 

Crap manager

dropping away from top

sounds familiar?, 

Top - yes, let's not forget that 3 days ago we were TOP of the league.  Have we forgotten already?  Show some respect and patience.  What an ungrateful bunch.  Look at Derby with their sparkling new manager - they aren't doing so well are they.  Man U lost at home today (we've won both of ours).  Perspective please.  Save the clever comments until half way through the season

Personally, I think it's quite telling that with Bruce in charge leading up to the season's start I was confident we'd have a very good season and be genuine promotion candidates whether playoffs or possibly top two. His record last season and the new signings didnt make that such a crazy thought.

With Bullen in charge, as much as he's done a decent enough job, I think with a good wind we might be in the mix for challenging for 6th place but no more.

So the difference is a real experienced head in charge who knows what it takes to win games and can handle a big club with sometimes slightly unreasonably high expectations at this level to make players play above their natural level - like Bruce can.

Bruce has acted badly in leaving - but he was a perfect fit for us and we need someone very similar.

12 hours ago, bronxowl said:

If it makes you feel good, keep believing your own bull.

Its quite obvious you’ve never played organised football before, and just want to dream the dream.

Let me tell you now, we’re going nowhere with the current set up.

Hang on a minute. 

So you're saying to watch and enjoy football you have to have played the sport in some sort of organised I. e league fashion? 

You may or may not be a Wednesday "fan" but your negative depressive posts are not for me, so your going on the block list. 

42 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

Hang on a minute. 

So you're saying to watch and enjoy football you have to have played the sport in some sort of organised I. e league fashion? 

You may or may not be a Wednesday "fan" but your negative depressive posts are not for me, so your going on the block list. 

On the block list....LOL , like I phukkin care....

Jeez.

Sometimes this forum & some contributors is / are so fu***ng depressing it’s off the scale.

Its as if some people have just landed from Mars & are shocked at what the Championship throws up. 

Just go with the fu****n ride now & again & see where it takes us.

I watched Ben Stokes today & was totally inspired & then BUMP. back down to earth reading the defeatist, negative clap trap on here after a handful of games. 

Its pathetic!!

• Like 1