Some good points from SAG

Whilst I completely disagree with any of the ill thought out SAG/SYP rubbish there were a couple of interesting by products from their actions.

1.  No queues or scrums for the toilets on the upper north.  Important for those of us of an advancing age!

2.  Were those chants and songs I herd from the Kop? What a pleasure to have some life back in the old East Bank rather than relying on the kindergarten of the BBC wannabes at the end of the North.

Time for a singing/away(home) section to see if the fans can actually help at home?

it seems a plastic idea but seems to work elsewhere.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Heeleyowl said:

Whilst I completely disagree with any of the ill thought out SAG/SYP rubbish there were a couple of interesting by products from their actions.

1.  No queues or scrums for the toilets on the upper north.  Important for those of us of an advancing age!

2.  Were those chants and songs I herd from the Kop? What a pleasure to have some life back in the old East Bank rather than relying on the kindergarten of the BBC wannabes at the end of the North.

Time for a singing/away(home) section to see if the fans can actually help at home?

I agree - parts of the stadium have been improved for everyone's enjoyment and it does not stop there - its a continuous thing and reviewed every season.

But lets get the fundamentals right - there is an opportunity here.  Little point having flash bogs for an empty stand...

Reminds me of a little lad I stood by the side of at the terrace railings. We could see the numbers then on the stripped shirts they were in bright Cherry Red. Anyway this little lad got on my nerves though ididn't understand why I was annoyed. Let me explain.

"Go on seven, pass" " go on eight"  "Chase him four" "Good save Ron !"   Ron was the keeper he didn't have a number. Then there were the confusing calls. "What was that for four ?"  or "I hope eight is or Reight"

Glad I never saw him again !

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Heeleyowl said:

When I read "singing section " I just think some kind of choir with a school teacher at the front 

Can you imagine liverpool ,Man U etc wanting a girlie "singing section "!!

TIN ......POT