Pearson

Just now, Royal_D said:

Not a clue, alarming though 

Clearly nothing imminent because the owner is out the country 

Unless someone produces pictures of him at today's game we'll assume the bookies are playing games then. 

Guest Jack the Hat
15 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

When did his odds come in, I thought he'd more or less said he'd never manage us?

And then he helped con us out of George Hirst before being sacked by a Belgian second division side. Just had a manager with no loyalty betray us. Not happy with this one. 

4 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

And then he helped con us out of George Hirst before being sacked by a Belgian second division side. Just had a manager with no loyalty betray us. Not happy with this one. 

George hirst is shíte he did us a favour.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

When did his odds come in, I thought he'd more or less said he'd never manage us?

That was when he had his pick of top end championship teams. Things change. Said he's hungrier than ever in a recent interview. Bit of time out of the limelight has done him good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I'm not sure if you can argue Pearson was the main protagonist in the GH situation, he was merely an employee I would argue. The decision would have been made in Leicester.

The other strange thing about that situatuon is that there was obviously no loyalty between the Thai owners. You would have assumed they'd want other Thai owners operating in England to do well. Obviously not. 

7 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Wouldnt think he contributed anything to his fee,hes an employee how much say do you reckon he got in him signing for leicester?

9 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

That was when he had his pick of top end championship teams. Things change. Said he's hungrier than ever in a recent interview. Bit of time out of the limelight has done him good. 

Interesting to see Bolton think they have him lined up if they complete their takeover. Interesting choice for Pearson... Bolton or Wednesday?

https://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2019/7/28/8933655/gossip-former-leicester-manager-linked-with-bolton-wanderers-job