Realistic (and unrealistic) Wishes for the Season

realistic  tbf that's hard because I'm not aware just what sort of restrictions we need to work to to get through the next season  we can only sell the ground once- player sales need to happen but it doesnt look like it  so best guess with what we have and I don't think it's that bad 10th 

UNrealistic

our owner realises he needs to delegate to a seasoned football man in situ

we sell a player or 2 keep the finances looking good and offer a bit to freshen the squad 

we get a manager whom no doubt half the fanbase will detest, but he turns out to be brilliant for us and we get in the playoffs and this time win the fecker 

Realistically I’d like our luck with injuries to change, one of our strikers to come good, a bit of a cup run including beating a prem side and us to sneak into the playoffs.

Unrealistically I’d like the football league to scrap parachute payments and FFP. There to be a ticket price limit of £20. Away days go back to the days of been given up to 5,000 tickets, us unearth a hidden gem from the academy who goes on to win a Ballon D’or, Rhodes to come good and ultimately Wednesday to play attacking, entertaining football that sees us romp the league. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, torres said:

Of course not, don’t be silly 

The away fans change and it’s rarely 25k 

The point is, I would imagine the vast majority of the 40 k a Wembley have been since and decided it's over priced for the quality on offer 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the monk said:

The point is, I would imagine the vast majority of the 40 k a Wembley have been since and decided it's over priced for the quality on offer 

I don't mind paying 40 odd quid a game (i'm fortunate enough to be able to afford it, I truly sympathise with those who cannot), but for my 40 odd quid I want to see us ripping new arseholes, not us dragging ourselves forward at a snail pace.

I want to see effort, not feel frustrated.

• Haha 1