That Villa fan on the pitch

9 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would some plank on minimum wage assault him? That was down to the our notorious north stand hoolies with their stoney badges to do and they bottled it, he literally laid on his knees in front of them and they did nothing. 

What a knob you are.

Let’s imagine that the bloke gets a ban for a couple of seasons and Villa lose in the play offs before reaching Wembley... then we just replay this same fixture next season. 

Won’t have been worth it for him. 

(I’m all for the mental celebrations though - especially as they’d robbed the bank). 

3 hours ago, BrumBlue said:

You should all be posting about docking them points, playing behind closed doors or inventing different situations like they did with us.

He CUd Of HaD a Knife ThO!!

Haha...oooh nerve properly touched..

Villa..one of the biggest failed clubs in english football..with the arrogance of leeds fans..what a basket case of a club..theyll be as messed up as you lot if they dont go up..

5 hours ago, WhereAreMyDragons? said:

That knee slide tho ... it was joyous! Almost as good as Nuhiu’s in the snow at L**ds last March!

I enjoyed the whole Benny Hill-esque chase around the pitch involving probably our most none athletic steward! (no offence intended) 

I didn't enjoy it at the time, but with hindsight it was pretty funny.

He could have waited until the steward got within a foot of him before getting up and would still have got away. 

He was more Mr Blobby than Usain Bolt!

44 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

I didn't enjoy it at the time, but with hindsight it was pretty funny.

He could have waited until the steward got within a foot of him before getting up and would still have got away. 

He was more Mr Blobby than Usain Bolt!

giphy.gif