That Villa fan on the pitch

Just now, Greengrass said:

Disappointed the steward didn't cave his face in.

Why would some plank on minimum wage assault him? That was down to the our notorious north stand hoolies with their stoney badges to do and they bottled it, he literally laid on his knees in front of them and they did nothing. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would some plank on minimum wage assault him? That was down to the our notorious north stand hoolies with their stoney badges to do and they bottled it, he literally laid on his knees in front of them and they did nothing. 

Would you have preferred them to attack him on the pitch?

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

First class limbs in that away end as well when the goal went in, can't beat a last minute away winner. Fantastic club are Villa, great support, hope they win the play offs. 

Agree with this. They got away with murder today, and they knew it. Great club. 

8 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

First class limbs in that away end as well when the goal went in, can't beat a last minute away winner. Fantastic club are Villa, great support, hope they win the play offs. 

Yes and no. Great club. But I think they need a few more seasons in the Champ to learn a bit of humility.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Well where else would they get him, he's probably in a cell now with dirty knees. 

Best place for him.

You would have preferred that they ran him down on the pitch and got the club into bother?

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Best place for him.

You would have preferred that they ran him down on the pitch and got the club into bother?

Didn't say that, I'm more in surprise that he's managed to run in front of our so called naughty boys, knee slide in front of them, lay there for a good few seconds and not one of them did anything. Fair play to him. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Peacenocchio said:

They are brittle as f.ook though. McGinn and Grealish are flashy but went AWOL 2nd half.

They can be got at defensively, typical Dean Smith team, doubt he'll get them promoted playing that way, didn't work out at Brentford when it came to challenging for the top 6, although he's working with a higher quality of player at Villa. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Didn't say that, I'm more in surprise that he's managed to run in front of our so called naughty boys, knee slide in front of them, lay there for a good few seconds and not one of them did anything. Fair play to him. 

To be fair to our lads I'm in block s1 near the front and I couldn't have got to him. It was all over too quick. 

I did a bit of a mock surge forward though...

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why does it surprise you? Do fans of any club run on the pitch when an idiot from the opposition fans celebrates on the pitch? 

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

They can be got at defensively, typical Dean Smith team, doubt he'll get them promoted playing that way, didn't work out at Brentford when it came to challenging for the top 6, although he's working with a higher quality of player at Villa. 

Could go either way in the play offs for them. Got some decent players in midfield but as you say can't shut the door at the back.