That Villa fan on the pitch

24 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would some plank on minimum wage assault him? That was down to the our notorious north stand hoolies with their stoney badges to do and they bottled it, he literally laid on his knees in front of them and they did nothing. 

Strange post. When someone ran on and belted a celebrating Sunderland fan a few years back he was castigated. You seem to be ridiculing people for not breaking the law.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Would you have preferred them to attack him on the pitch?

to be fair to our lads in the North stand some of the pointing was pretty scary, saw a couple of w**ker signs too, really nasty it was

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would some plank on minimum wage assault him? That was down to the our notorious north stand hoolies with their stoney badges to do and they bottled it, he literally laid on his knees in front of them and they did nothing. 

somebody off the north upset you at some point kid?  lol

• Haha 3

Villa were poor today and would have been lucky to leave Hillsboro with a point. Greslish mostly went missing, his biggest contribution was falling over and whinging when he didn't get a free kick. Absolute daylight robbery today.

5 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Could go either way in the play offs for them. Got some decent players in midfield but as you say can't shut the door at the back.

So if they get in the play offs they'll either get promoted or not get promoted....... What did you tip to win the national today - an horse!

Guest Bulgaria
10 minutes ago, RichieB said:

I thought the knee slide was quite funny actually  

lol

He wouldn't have done it at Millwall though.

I think that's the point of the post.

38 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

He wouldn't have done it at Millwall though.

I think that's the point of the post.

So what?

Are we supposed to be envious of Millwall because perhaps they would have kicked the sh*t out of him on the pitch? I can live without that!

I'm not been funny but imagine our lot if shoe was on other foot, last minute winner the scenes would have been unreal, especially if it was an away game, take for instance the fan at rovrum and that was only to grab a point. 

Edited by Wally1990
Spelling