The curious case of Reda Johnson’s age

On 22/03/2019 at 17:29, Dan™ said:

Only Hooper and Forestieri in our current squad have a better goals-to-games ratio than Reda did.

Well, and now Iorfa, but I'm yet to be convinced that he's not just Reda in disguise.

I think Fletcher's will be better, possibly João's too.

He was really young when we signed him. Was supposed to be a long term feature at CB, but the move to LB was a massive part of our promotion in 2012. Injuries caught up with him in his late 20s and he struggled to play LB and he's been in the National League for a while at CB. 

On 22/03/2019 at 08:34, NYowl said:

I think h has some sort of foot problem, that  was difficult to sort.

Sounded a bit like planter fasciitis which although not serious is very difficult to treat and is really painful

Got planter fasciitis coming back now -not able to run pain free for the last year and I thought I had finally got rid. Like having a badly bruised heel that never goes away. Horrible

10 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Got planter fasciitis coming back now -not able to run pain free for the last year and I thought I had finally got rid. Like having a badly bruised heel that never goes away. Horrible

You have my sympathy I had it for a couple of years, just woke up one morning and could hardly walk. ( Bloody Painfull )

Had X-rays on my feet and 3 pairs of insoles prescriptions by different podiatrists made no difference.

Was also suffering from really tight calf muscles.

Was learning to live with it when Just by luck I went back to addidas trainers and the problem went away, when I checked the the interior arch support on addidas compared to Nike, the Nike arch was much higher. I think this was the cause of the problem as I had changed to Nike about 6 months before the problem.

10 years on and no further problems.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NYowl said:

You have my sympathy I had it for a couple of years, just woke up one morning and could hardly walk. ( Bloody Painfull )

Had X-rays on my feet and 3 pairs of insoles prescriptions by different podiatrists made no difference.

Was also suffering from really tight calf muscles.

Was learning to live with it when Just by luck I went back to addidas trainers and the problem went away, when I checked the the interior arch support on addidas compared to Nike, the Nike arch was much higher. I think this was the cause of the problem as I had changed to Nike about 6 months before the problem.

10 years on and no further problems.

Thanks for the info. Am just off for a morning run in me Nikes now. May give something else a try as I have been using Pegasus for the last 8 years at least.

On 24/03/2019 at 23:17, kristmace said:

He was really young when we signed him. Was supposed to be a long term feature at CB, but the move to LB was a massive part of our promotion in 2012. Injuries caught up with him in his late 20s and he struggled to play LB and he's been in the National League for a while at CB. 

Mid 20's.  Look at his appearance record when he was here.  It was really poor. Because of his hero status people never seem to mention this  :blink: