It’s so nice

It’s so nice to have the positive atmosphere round the ground, to hear us sing we’re on our way, again. Can safely say a few months back i didn’t expect to be belting that out - not sure anyone really did. 

Fair play to everyone, that true feel good factor is back for the first time in what seems a decade.

Wednesday have again awoke, and it feels fudging ace!! 

UTO!!! 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ItzzOwl said:

It’s so nice to have the positive atmosphere round the ground, to hear us sing we’re on our way, again. Can safely say a few months back i didn’t expect to be belting that out - not sure anyone really did. 

Fair play to everyone, that true feel good factor is back for the first time in what seems a decade.

Wednesday have again awoke, and it feels fudging ace!! 

UTO!!! 

Slowly does it but yes I am struggling to contain myself.

It weird, but everyone feels the same I bet. Don't want to get carried away but also want to believe. Trying to play it down but thinking what if...? Not wanting to talk about it as if it's gonna happen in case you jinx it and look daft then blame yourself. 

At 2 nil we were looking at the live table. Kicked myself for it when they scored. Was great to be able to look again though at 3 1.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I still use the Lollipop sticks and rubber bands method. 

Tried and trusted, more consistent than the blue pills, splinters and rubber burns are a b*****d but worth it :Sid:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Leave the ice cream on it then ......

So I've been told by a colleague WTF:

Are we talking a zoom ice lolly or are we hardcore and going with a chocolate feast? WTF: purely asking for a friend

• Haha 1