Tom Lees

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Missed him today. 

He wouldn’t have been bullied

No he wasn’t , he’s rubbish, his poor form earlier in the season had nothing to do with playing under a manager that couldn’t have organised a defensive to save his life. 

Tom Lees has his good games and his bad games.

I know one thing, his bad games don't quite seem as bad as Hector's bad games by all accounts.

Today was a bad day at the office, it gives Bruce a lot to work with.   I'm not going to slate anyone right now, I'll certainly give Bruce some time to get his finger on the pulse, but one area you would imagine Bruce to excel at would be choosing the correct centre backs.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Hector has been outstanding recently. He was absolutely dire yesterday. He totally lost his head. I think Thorniley got bullied too. If Lees had been playing then maybe Hector might have recorded after his early mistake.

On a side note, I think that Hector plays better in the left side of the centre backs too. He seems more comfortable there and he also gets to pick out Reach with the long diagonals instead of the useless Boyd. I like Jordan but it’s Lees and Hector for me in the next game. Also, while we are at it, put Iorfa and Lazaar in at full back too. 

13 hours ago, Pale Rider said:

No he wasn’t , he’s rubbish, his poor form earlier in the season had nothing to do with playing under a manager that couldn’t have organised a defensive to save his life. 

Just to stop anymore people struggling with the humour in this post I shall explain that the poster is obviously using statements used earlier in the season and turning them into a jovial post where said poster pokes fun at the managerial genius that is jos luhakay. Stop getting ya fannys in a twist. 

1 hour ago, eccentric owl said:

Just to stop anymore people struggling with the humour in this post I shall explain that the poster is obviously using statements used earlier in the season and turning them into a jovial post where said poster pokes fun at the managerial genius that is jos luhakay. Stop getting ya fannys in a twist. 

Hallelujah 

18 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Maybe it was a double whooshing, whooshing the whooserslol 

Double whooshing it could have been.

Have I myself now been whooshed?

or have I countered with a treble whoosh?

I am now struggling with the concept of whooshing and no longer can tell a whoosh from a whooshed.

im going back to bed.

• Haha 1