We kept hold of Westwood, Reach, Bannan & Forestieri

Signed a young promising RB for £500k 

And 2 decent loan signings from a Premier League club

A decent month all in all

WAWAW

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Hi Sam.

We'll probably storm up the table now, finish the season in second and get a 10 point penalty for breaking the embargo.....the wednesday way

Probably Andy lol

Just got to enjoy the ride and see where it takes us. Like Bruce said we're not alone. Half the Championship are also in the brown stuff

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Probably Andy lol

Just got to enjoy the ride and see where it takes us. Like Bruce said we're not alone. Half the Championship are also in the brown stuff

I'm just happy we've finally got a manager that knows you need some speed to compete in this league, the 3 lads brought in might not work out, but at least he's tried to address the balance of our caravan towers.

I’ve only really heard of one of our signings but I’m happy the ways things have panned out although admittedly a little surprised that we didn’t use the window to bring some cash in. Maybe things aren’t as bad as they seemed, I really hope that’s the case.

11 hours ago, Furious George said:

Me too. I'm gutted we didn't sell anyone. 

To be honest, it wouldn't have made much difference if we had sold now or in the summer

Seeing as we're only 11 points off the playoffs with some winnable fixtures coming up, DC has probably looked at it as one last throw of the dice to gatecrash the top 6

Edited by IWEDFM

12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very decent. Disappointing we haven’t managed to bring in some money but hopefully we will do that in the summer. Can’t wait for the weekend and the first game under Bruce. 

I have a huge feeling the wage bill of all the players out of contract will be a huge significance towards our financial situation goodbye to majority of them mark my words

People saying in December on here we would have a firesale etc and players will go on cheap leading to relegation etc. 

We have kept best players, got Bruce in and made some decent signings. 

End of year may change as contracts lower etc. but I think it proves again we will not let our best players go for peanuts. 

• Like 1

Guest addedtime
12 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

Hi Sam.

We'll probably storm up the table now, finish the season in second and get a 10 point penalty for breaking the embargo.....the wednesday way

What embargo? we aren't under one at present are we?

12 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

We appointed Steve Bruce as manager

We kept hold of Westwood, Reach, Bannan & Forestieri

Signed a young promising RB for £500k 

And 2 decent loan signings from a Premier League club

A decent month all in all

WAWAW

And the moaners will still be having a dig !!!

Mr Chansiri you have excelled yourself