If its not Steve Bruce

1 hour ago, big oz said:

stuart grey ought to be given the chance he didnt get last time worked wonders on no budget

Sympathy with this view. I would like Gray as part of backroom staff for Bruce. Gray does not have personality to be a manager but is excellent coach. Think they would work well together.

I'd be happy if we get Bruce. As it appears we need an experienced Championship level manager to stabilise us. If it's not Bruce, then the next best option would be Jokanovic. I have my doubts whether or not we can attract them but it appears Bruce is the first choice, which at least shows to me that Chansiri's trying to correct some of the numerous mistakes and do things smarter.

• Like 1

Jokanovic would be my first choice.  I agree with some other posters and I think Holloway would be a very good fit.  He likes us and he is a charismatic individual.  Charismatic managers seem to do well at Wednesday and our fans would take to him.  

I’m happy with Bruce though.  He’s a decent guy and hes pretty straight but more importantly he has a good record in this division.

• Like 1