The bigger picture - Conspiracy theories...

38 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I don't think the "soft embargo" that we were put under along with others in April was expected to happen by anyone.

Not buying that, any solicitor worth his pay could look at the books and tell you exactly how close your sailing to FFP restrictions and give you a time frame. One look at that questionnaire and you can see they want to keep prices high and treated us like children.

Do you want to keep prices high and get promoted?

Or do you want to pay less and let your club down as its gonna be a total  ****storm?

Edited by keepitsteel89

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

DC
'During my first year, the committee was in-house, together with external advisors, but this system did not have the desired effect.
Almost all the recruitment was delivered by the head coach and external advisors.
As a result, the second formula was taken into the second year and continues to the present'.

Almost all...Mm

Not forgetting, the head coach was brought in by doyen

Makes you wonder who really  is in charge at Hillsbro . You get the impression that the tail is wagging the dog . 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

No the old addige, that actions speak loader than words.

If you believe everything DC says then can I ask what is your take on the below do you think the club under DC are honouring to his question to the fan base knowing that just a few months after this was sent out the club were placed under a transfer embargo. Are you telling me the embargo was a complete surprise and he club expect to continue to invest in the playing staff. An embargo that was not communicated to any fans of the club for over 3 months until the last week of the transfer window when fans broke the story 

A) Would you prefer the prices at Sheffield Wednesday across the board, for example Season Tickets, matchday tickets, official merchandise, corporate hospitality, were reduced to previous eras? The consequence of this would be the sale of key senior players, regular promotion to the first team of academy youngsters and a reduced level of investment.

B) Alternatively, would you prefer the club to build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier League.

We only have Chansiri`s word that the fans voted for option B. 

21 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Not buying that, any solicitor worth his pay could look at the books and tell you exactly how close your sailing to FFP restrictions and give you a time frame. One look at that questionnaire and you can see they want to keep prices high and treated us like children.

Do you want to keep prices high and get promoted?

Or do you want to pay less and let your club down as its gonna be a total  ****storm?

All the evidence points to it not being expected by us or others.

The implementation of rules were tightened ahead of the release of the fines/punishments for QPR, Leicester and Bournemouth and the appeal from clubs in June to increase the 39m limit.  I am starting to think our advisor on FFP also worked with other clubs and he too didn't see it coming.

17 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

All the evidence points to it not being expected by us or others.

The implementation of rules were tightened ahead of the release of the fines/punishments for QPR, Leicester and Bournemouth and the appeal from clubs in June to increase the 39m limit.  I am starting to think our advisor on FFP also worked with other clubs and he too didn't see it coming.

Maybe not an embargo but certainly, without doubt he knew there wouldn't be substantial further investments anytime soon. Its not like if we didn't get am embargo we were going to spend loads the embargo may have been on all summer it wouldnt have made a difference lest JR 

1 minute ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Maybe not an embargo but certainly, without doubt he knew there wouldn't be substantial further investments anytime soon. Its not like if we didn't get an embargo we were going to spend loads the embargo may have been on all summer it wouldn't have made a difference apart from JR 

Edited by keepitsteel89

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

maybe maybe not thats why they are called views.

A glass of water half way up my view that glass is half full your view that glass is half empty both different view both right and wrong. garymegson

Fans Forum with DC been announced for 20th December, get yourself there with all the points you’ve been raising and ask the man face to face.:Chansiri:

1 minute ago, kingsidney said:

If you think a taxi company with no taxis isn’t fake, then I don’t think anyone can help you. WTF:

It is a registered company which is both marketing a brand and actively seeking to trade.  I think you are the one that needs help in this area.

I know of a company, with its hq in Sheffield that made a huge impact in another clubs ability to find a way around FFP.  It shares its hq and address with another company but as far as I'm aware doesn't even have a wall plaque.  

Go away and come back when you've educated yourself instead of simply spouting negative, populist garbage.

55 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

It is a registered company which is both marketing a brand and actively seeking to trade.  I think you are the one that needs help in this area.

I know of a company, with its hq in Sheffield that made a huge impact in another clubs ability to find a way around FFP.  It shares its hq and address with another company but as far as I'm aware doesn't even have a wall plaque.  

Go away and come back when you've educated yourself instead of simply spouting negative, populist garbage.

So your proof it’s not a dodgy company is the fact you know of another dodgy company. 

Ffs 

4 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

So your proof it’s not a dodgy company is the fact you know of another dodgy company. 

Ffs 

No.  D Taxis is a real company - the other part was to illustrate that what you/we may see as a company is different to the reality and I provided context in relation to FFP.