The bigger picture - Conspiracy theories...

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No the old addige, that actions speak loader than words.

If you believe everything DC says then can I ask what is your take on the below do you think the club under DC are honouring to his question to the fan base knowing that just a few months after this was sent out the club were placed under a transfer embargo. Are you telling me the embargo was a complete surprise and he club expect to continue to invest in the playing staff. An embargo that was not communicated to any fans of the club for over 3 months until the last week of the transfer window when fans broke the story 

A) Would you prefer the prices at Sheffield Wednesday across the board, for example Season Tickets, matchday tickets, official merchandise, corporate hospitality, were reduced to previous eras? The consequence of this would be the sale of key senior players, regular promotion to the first team of academy youngsters and a reduced level of investment.

B) Alternatively, would you prefer the club to build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier League.

The EFL advise clubs not to reveal too much about embargo's during open transfer windows as the result would probably be a fire sale of players that would do nothing to help the cause, the embargo also came as a surprise to the club as they thought they had done enough to satisfy the requirements, for the record fans didn't "break the story".

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

The EFL advise clubs not to reveal too much about embargo's during open transfer windows as the result would probably be a fire sale of players that would do nothing to help the cause, the embargo also came as a surprise to the club as they thought they had done enough to satisfy the requirements, for the record fans didn't "break the story".

Everyone has their own view thats what a fan site is about. you enjoy the rest of your day.

23 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Yes and some views are catergorically wrong.

maybe maybe not thats why they are called views.

A glass of water half way up my view that glass is half full your view that glass is half empty both different view both right and wrong. garymegson

7 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Hes actually got a slight look of Sergeant Wilko with different hair :ph34r:

Come on you two storytelling Bellends 

Youve driven most of Owls talk away today with your incessant tales of imaginary bilge ..

Who is it ? 

p2_ThisWeek_HansAndersen-a.jpg

I don't know I am only in my 40's and the look of that neck tie it might be a bit before my time. garymegson

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toppOwl said:

DC has said Roeder wasn't responsible for any signings so irrelevant how long he was there.

DC
'During my first year, the committee was in-house, together with external advisors, but this system did not have the desired effect.
Almost all the recruitment was delivered by the head coach and external advisors.

In a statement, Chansiri commented: “I have enjoyed working with Glenn and his football knowledge has been extremely helpful.

I can't find where he said no signings but maybe he did....anyhow

The system did not have desired effect? kin elll....the new system is much better

• Haha 1