Changed my mind on sacking Jos - (Here me out)

24 minutes ago, Ridgeback owl said:

Ultimately Jos is irrelevant in the grand scheme of the way the club is being run. He's out of his depth and has been from day one . We all know that DC has chucked some money in but that's what chairman do... Because they want a return if the club gets to the promised land !. But it's the chairman that needs to go and find another buyer before the club sinks to become another Coventry or Portsmouth 

I'd sooner go down on losing 5-4 every game than this slow death that we're watching ( yes it does hurt to say that).... I've had enough of all the lies and bull*hit that we're being fed from the top down with regards to a whole host of issues

i do hope DC reads this and is hurt and peed off with me / us because it's us that have to put up with it in the long run ..... Again !!

Absolutely this.

17 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Go on then, shock me. Who would be your candidate to come in with no money to spend, the current squad available but perhaps one or two of your better players being sold in January that would get us into the play-offs from this position?

Because in the Championship, whether you finish 14th or 7th makes no material difference at the end of the season. As long as there is no threat of relegation (at the moment there isn't) and no such manager exists that could get us into the play-offs, you might as well take my advice vis-a-vis wait and see. If things did deteriorate to the point that relegation looked imminent or likely, that would be the time for kneejerk dismissal. We are not at that position yet!

There is either a palpably better candidate that can be called a realistic target or we have some leeway to sit and wait a little longer.

Otherwise you will end up with a situation where one dummy is replaced with another.

Are we counting today or not?

7 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Are we counting today or not?

Yes absolutely, and maybe you will now get what you want. I was hoping that when Jos walked out of the door, Chansiri wouldn't be far behind him. Now let's sit back and see who the next dodo is that this chairman appoints!

Things have deteriorated to that point.

The guy does not have a clue. He changes the formation and players more often than any manager or team I've ever seen.

How can the defence form an understanding when its a different formation or player next to them every game.

This is going into Yorath territory

1 hour ago, Wednesday Fan said:

Another good analogy would be to think of Jos as the organ-grinder without a f@@kin organ. He’s got the monkeys on the dance floor but he’s not providing any f@@kin music for them to dance to !!!! Let’s get shut and bring Len Goodman in.

WTF:

UP THE OWLS!!!!

Oh he's got an organ alright. Firmly planted on his forehead.

• Haha 2

Just now, Markowski77 said:

I apologise for this thread, I’ve changed my mind after that - Jos out! 

A team with Lees,Bannan, Reach, FF & Fletcher should be doing better than this 

that was awful, waste of time

apologies for the thread 

These Are My Principles. If You Don’t Like Them I Have Others.