Serious question to the "Jos in" brigade

If the rumours are true that that Jos is not choosing many senior players because he has fallen out with many of them.......and going by the previous fixtures and looking at the match days squads. This rumour stand up. Many of us can bare witness to seeing Fessi on the bench not being chosen in the starting 11 before he was injured. 

Question:

Would you trust a manager to bring in his own players with such a poor record of upsetting players? Heck, if Jos did bring in his own players and fell out with them.....they would be picking up a free pay cheque for 3 years (or at least until Jos left).

Edited by CF83OWL

1 minute ago, CF83OWL said:

If the rumours are true that that Jos is not choosing many senior players because he has fallen out with many of them.......and going by the previous fixtures and looking at the match days squads. This rumour stand up. Many of us can bare witness to seeing Fessi on the bench not being chosen in the starting 11 before he was injured. 

Question:

Would you trust a manager to bring in his own players with such a poor record of upsetting players? Heck, if Jos did bring in his own players and fell out with them.....they would be picking up a free pay cheque for 3 years (or at least until Jos left).

These aren’t his players and he won’t have senior pros dictating to him.

Its his way or the highway. Exactly how it should be with any self respecting manager.

Players have way too much power.

Players he brings in will be here on his terms. It would be completely different. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

These aren’t his players and he won’t have senior pros dictating to him.

Its his way or the highway. Exactly how it should be with any self respecting manager.

Players have way too much power.

Players he brings in will be here on his terms. It would be completely different. 

Ye but look at the league table......he excludes them and we are 4 points from the drop. 

I think it's more than a coincidence all these senior players he has 'fallen out with' are out of contract at end of season and on big wages. Ergo it is unlikely he has fallen out with them, more that his remit is to forget them and build. 

Edited by Mystic Neg
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Question:

Often happens in business and football clubs  new bloke comes in sees people on big money have been allowed to take the p*ss for a few seasons under the previous blagger's regime  tells the owner and gets the go ahead to get the out  that is basically what's happening here 

my complaint against Jos is his style of play and inability to play a settled defence 

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I think it's more than a coincidence all these senior players he has 'fallen out with' are out of contract at end of season and on big wages. Ergo it is unlikely he has fallen out with them, more that his remit is to forget them and build. 

Basically he's got his plans but the mortgage hasn't been approved, we've not got the labourers available until at least July and it's unlikely we'll have something finished for at least 2 years after that. 

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Close.

Instructed to do so, and as DC's puppet, he's happy to do so.

He was unemployed before remember.

Just my uninformed opinion of course.

3 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Why do we always have to have "brigades" and "agendas"?

Because society has to be divided otherwise no one is ever happy. 

Clearly it's nearly the same title as the Jos 'out' brigade thread so we'll get all the same people but theyll swap the defence and prosecution of the op

Edited by Mystic Neg

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Just my uninformed opinion of course.

Yeah but you're not really uninformed though, right?  You're just really saying that to cover your source, yeah?

Otherwise it would be like signing every post with "Ignore me because really I know fuckall and am just making stuff up."

Doesn't quite have the same weight to it.