Serious question to the "Jos in" brigade

35 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

With him being German he'll end up buying some if he stays.

Can see the chairman bringing some in from his homelands too so get ready for some Japanese or Chinese players arriving.  

Bratwurst Noodles instead of pies at h/t.

Who is German?

2 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

He’s leaving them out for fun ? 

Its clear they don’t fit his model. These senior pro’s had a nice comfortable existence under Carlos. Jos isn’t having that. 

You don’t think senior players have a significant influence at any football club? 

Its obvious that that he is stamping his authority. Been plenty of rumours about fallouts. Maybe they are all made up. 

The sooner fans fans can look beyond the end of their noses the better. 

Jos has a collection of ageing crocks and is looking beyond the next game or month. 

It’s one hell of a rebuilding job which is going to take time.

Hutch, Westwood, Jones, Boyd and Co are part of our past not our future. The sooner fans recognise that the better. 

Do you seriously trust this manager. This manager who has played around 10

different formations this season and makes around 4/5 changes every game. No clue, no plan, no vision, no hope. He was shaking like a nodding dog in that dugout last night. Absolutely no confidence in this guy. 

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Agree about Boyd and Jones.

Westwood is in his prime years for a keeper 

Hutch always looked steady at cb and not booked or injured as much 

Even Boyd and Jones are better than some that have been on the bench lately... kinell, either of em would've been more robust off the bench v West Brom

4 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Even Boyd and Jones are better than some that have been on the bench lately... kinell, either of em would've been more robust off the bench v West Brom

The same Boyd and Jones who were ridiculed for their performances on here when they played?

Owlstalk revisionism at its best - you become the answer to our problems when you aren't in the team.

2 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

He’s leaving them out for fun ? 

Its clear they don’t fit his model. These senior pro’s had a nice comfortable existence under Carlos. Jos isn’t having that. 

You don’t think senior players have a significant influence at any football club? 

Its obvious that that he is stamping his authority. Been plenty of rumours about fallouts. Maybe they are all made up. 

The sooner fans fans can look beyond the end of their noses the better. 

Jos has a collection of ageing crocks and is looking beyond the next game or month. 

It’s one hell of a rebuilding job which is going to take time.

Hutch, Westwood, Jones, Boyd and Co are part of our past not our future. The sooner fans recognise that the better. 

We do have a “Present “ as well, and that’s not going too well at the moment.

Last night was like a plucky lower league team getting away with a cup draw against a higher league team who weren’t clinical enough in the last third on the day. We never threatened apart from Fox’s miscue.

if the match was played again tomorrow the odds are we would lose.

i am so glad we didn’t, but it was painful to watch.....

I like him for not playing Hutchinson. Sorry, Hutch has great hair and all that but he's rubbish, he's unreliable and he needs to go.  

I wish he'd play Westwood though, just so when we continue to heamorrage goals, people will stop blaming Dawson.

Didnt we all spend all our time in 2017 in despair about injuries..maybe jos had bussed them all to the knackers yard to spare our pain...

Disclaimer

Just my uninformed opinion of course

And no attempt on my half to start internet chinese whispers

Probably just fake news anyway

3 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

These aren’t his players and he won’t have senior pros dictating to him.

Its his way or the highway. Exactly how it should be with any self respecting manager.

Players have way too much power.

Players he brings in will be here on his terms. It would be completely different. 

And what he’s brought in already will do for me... 

26 minutes ago, markowl said:

The same Boyd and Jones who were ridiculed for their performances on here when they played?

Owlstalk revisionism at its best - you become the answer to our problems when you aren't in the team.

Sorry mate but Kirby? Seriously?

Regardless of if you’ve had bust ups, fall outs or what ever. The manager is here to manage the team and put out the best team possible. In my opinion if your holding a grudge because you’ve fell out with said players, even tho they will out perform the players who you haven’t had a barny with. Then your a fool. Your job is in its title. Manager. So go and manage the players. And get the best out of the best you have. My way or the high way is not the way to go. If all of the above is true then it’s no brainer for me. Jos’s gotta go. But when you hear things like the chairman’s 10 year old son doesn’t want to sell players. So we actually don’t, then I’m thinking our problems lay a lot deeper than we actually think.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

With him being German he'll end up buying some if he stays.

Can see the chairman bringing some in from his homelands too so get ready for some Japanese or Chinese players arriving.  

Bratwurst Noodles instead of pies at h/t.

Why would Japanese or Chinese players come in when he’s half Indonesian?  Very strange comments 

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 19:19, Mountain Owl said:

The quality of our squad is no less than what they have at the Lane. However as much as I hate admitting it they have a manager who gets the best out of a mediocre squad of players.

But hes bought about 45 players hasn't he and only had 1 serious injury which blavdes fans and Wilder said was the reason for their collapse last season.How would they have fared with 10-12 of the 1st team squad suffering long term injuries ?

1 minute ago, pioowl said:

But hes bought about 45 players hasn't he and only had 1 serious injury which blavdes fans and Wilder said was the reason for their collapse last season.How would they have fared with 10-12 of the 1st team squad suffering long term injuries ?

Maybe Sheffield United do they homework more by not buying players with poor injury records, not offering long contracts to players with woeful injury records and not rush players back so they breakdown again. Yes Wednesday not had rub of green with injuries but at times we have not helped ourselves.