Walking Home Together

10 minutes ago, charmer said:

Tricky trev are are you sure it was Leeds fans who pushed your missus?. I only ask because when I was on West Street earlier it was getting naughty and it was Wednesday causing carnage not Leeds.

She thought it was Leeds fans and I can only go on what she said. She’s not a football fan mind so if that’s true then perhaps it was Wednesday fans.

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

She thought it was Leeds fans and I can only go on what she said. She’s not a football fan mind so if that’s true then perhaps it was Wednesday fans.

You're talking to a weird Leeds fan who after all this time still pretends to be Wednesday on here. If he's saying Wednesday fans were at fault you can guarantee it was Leeds. 

49 minutes ago, charmer said:

Tricky trev are are you sure it was Leeds fans who pushed your missus?. I only ask because when I was on West Street earlier it was getting naughty and it was Wednesday causing carnage not Leeds.

The ones on West St who burst onto the tram left us in no doubt by screaming "We are f***ing Leeds" in the face of some poor women standing by the doors.