Walking Home Together

17 minutes ago, vulva said:

Whoever signed off that game to be played on a Friday night should pay for the supertram damage. 

Not that bothered but how the frig are they going to walk 2000 Leeds fans through Boro and Town to the train station. 

Sky basically. But... let’s be honest it’s an all round lack of brain cells on all sides that leads to these things kicking off. 

F**king Leeds scum.

Got Home tonight to find out my wife on her way home from work at just turned 6pm got caught up in a load of Leeds fans fighting at West Street tram stop. No coppers anywhere to be seen. She got knocked into the tram stop but other than that was unhurt.

Trouble outside the ground amongst fans is one thing but when it starts to affect people just trying to go about their daily business it really is taking the p**s. 

No doubt they’ll have been out on the p**s all day, this match should have been played at noon on a Saturday. Well done Sky Sports.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Should never have been put on a Friday night, but Sky has the EFL over a barrel. 

Stick that game on a Saturday or Sunday mid-day and there is barely any trouble. 

Its baffling isn't it?

If it was not on TV, it would probably be a midday KO..supposedly to stop fans drinking for 3 hours pre match...If its on SKY..Well you can drink all sodding day can't you...

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

F**king Leeds scum.

Got Home tonight to find out my wife on her way home from work at just turned 6pm got caught up in a load of Leeds fans fighting at West Street tram stop. No coppers anywhere to be seen. She got knocked into the tram stop but other than that was unhurt.

Trouble outside the ground amongst fans is one thing but when it starts to affect people just trying to go about their daily business it really is taking the p**s. 

No doubt they’ll have been out on the p**s all day, this match should have been played at noon on a Saturday. Well done Sky Sports.

Who were they fighting with?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who were they fighting with?

I don’t know.

I got home and told her about the number of p**sed up fans I’d seen on Leppings Lane before the match and that’s when she told me what happened at the tram stop.

It wouldn’t surprise me if these were the idiots who smashed up the tram.

50 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

F**king Leeds scum.

Tricky trev are are you sure it was Leeds fans who pushed your missus?. I only ask because when I was on West Street earlier it was getting naughty and it was Wednesday causing carnage not Leeds.