Moody Blues..... and white stripes

It's been a lovely week on Owlstalk. All the doom merchants, table gazers & happy clappers have moderated their views or to put it another way......

YES it's been SWEET, no MUD slinging and behaving like ANIMALS. After the recent embargo, a JAM of our own making and a good reason to be BLUE, with our NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK let the past  become a BLUR.

The SIMPLE MINDS and the PRETENDERS need a little TLC and a KISS, that's the CURE.

Whether you are LORD SUTCH as it is or the QUEEN if we WHAM the weeds on Friday there is only ONE DIRECTION and perhaps after this CLASH we will be one of the FOUR TOPS in this JOY DIVISION come Saturday.

It's all music to my ears..... TAKE THAT ! 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Owlsbury said:

It's been a lovely week on Owlstalk. All the doom merchants, table gazers & happy clappers have moderated their views or to put it another way......

YES it's been SWEET, no MUD slinging and behaving like ANIMALS. After the recent embargo, a JAM of our own making and a good reason to be BLUE, with our NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK let the past  become a BLUR.

The SIMPLE MINDS and the PRETENDERS need a little TLC and a KISS, that's the CURE.

Whether you are LORD SUTCH as it is or the QUEEN if we WHAM the weeds on Friday there is only ONE DIRECTION and perhaps after this CLASH we will be one of the FOUR TOPS in this JOY DIVISION come Saturday.

It's all music to my ears..... TAKE THAT ! 

I guessed that you were new to this forum without seeing your post count. lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

This thread is well Dodgy

Dodgy........

"Well that's GOOD ENOUGH"for me" 

lol

• Haha 2