Nuhiu

Guest Grez Bez

Reach, Matias, Baker and Nuhiu have all been poor IMO.

Poor game all round; Bannans not had much of a sniff.

Thorniley has looked good as has Onomah.

Real problems tonight are Reach and Matias who have largely been absent.

Joao not played well in second half but had good first half.

Baker inexperience has shown at times and looked isolated with lack of support.

Fox had a couple of good moments wonderful cross from which Matias should have scored and a good defensive header. Is too slow to be a full back at this level.

Onomah and Bannan look good together

Think would swap Reach with Joao think would be more comfortable in those positions. Play Onomah in Matias position.

We also need JP to act as spoiler missed him tonight

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Had the ball in the back of the net 

Has run and closed players down all game

How's Reach and Matias done? Dont' see anyone attacking them? 

Funny that...

One of the worst things about this forum is people's refusal and ability to just debate and discuss a point in isolation and insyead get personal. 

This is a thread about Nuihu, people should be able to speak positively or negatively without it A) getting personal or B) people getting offended if someone's opinion differs. 

Healthy debate is really lacking amongst the majority on here and it's as if you have to be either all positive or all negative. 

edit: quoted the wrong post of yours, meant to quote the personal attack one 

Edited by hawksmore

Just now, hawksmore said:

One of the worst things about this forum is people's refusal and ability to just debate and discuss a point in isolation and insyead get personal. 

This is a thread about Nuihu, people should be able to speak positively or negatively without it A) getting personal or B) people getting offended if someone's opinion differs. 

Healthy debate is really lacking amongst the majority on here and it's as if you have to be either all positive or all negative. 

I didn't get personal

Owlstalk Shop

34 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Onomah has been one of the only positives along with bannan and thoniley

reach has been pathetic and Joao looks like he’s running with a ball for the first time 

Only caught the last 30, but Reach looked back to his worst & MattI as was woeful.

34 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

So he's good enough to score 14 in 19 games but most of the time just can't be bothered to do it? Yep, that sounds like a convincing argument.

He proved he could do it over half of season when his confidence was shot and his career with us looking seemingly over and now he's gone back to his previous self, he was embarrassing tonight.

40 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Reach, Matias, Baker and Nuhiu have all been poor IMO.

Poor game all round; Bannans not had much of a sniff.

Thorniley has looked good as has Onomah.

I thought Thorniley was our better player. If he's playing like that most weeks I think we got a really good defender on our hands. He reminds me of when we used to play as kids by listening to our coaches basic instructions before we grow older and think we need to do more.  Boring solid defending is unappreciated sometimes I think.

7 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

He proved he could do it over half of season when his confidence was shot and his career with us looking seemingly over and now he's gone back to his previous self, he was embarrassing tonight.

Also managed a bit of form when his contract was expiring. We should put everybody on 1 year contracts (where's the smiley face icon?).

Just now, Sgt Wednesday said:

Like I put in my deleted thread, overall the worse performance from one of our players that I have had the displeasure of watching, offered nothing going forward and cost us a point.

Not really sure how people with eyes can defend him.

Those people would include 4 professional football managers who have picked him a mere 206 times between them.

13 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Like I put in my deleted thread, overall the worse performance from one of our players that I have had the displeasure of watching, offered nothing going forward and cost us a point.

giphy.gif

Edited by Lord Snooty