Marco Matias Hows He Doing

53 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Is that when their fullback gave him a full on forearm smash?

I was down towards Lepp end of stadium so wasn't best placed to see it fully but previously have seen him go down clutching his face after minimal contact so he has previous in my eyes and needs to cu the play acting out of his game.

1 minute ago, owl-zat said:

I was down towards Lepp end of stadium so wasn't best placed to see it fully but previously have seen him go down clutching his face after minimal contact so he has previous in my eyes and needs to cu the play acting out of his game.

The lad who did it went over to him and apologised after the incident.

Edited by Sham67

I've had an idea .......

Can't we just put a ringer in ?

Who would know it's really him 

When was the last time someone saw him ?

He could look like anyone really?

average height 

Good skin colour ....

Bit of a limp .......

From what I remember of him that is .

WTF: 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

He's a really neat finisher, I'll certainly give him that. I know he scored a lot in Portugal before signing for us but I am well impressed how cool he looks in front of goal. It really is a shame that he has missed so many games because, if it wasn't for that, he would have been a really top signing for the fee paid out.

He's probably an understudy for Forestieri, but that's a useful thing to have as FF misses plenty of games in a season through suspension, injury etc. (not a knock on him before I get jumped on, it's part and package with him). Matias works hard, presses fairly well and has a habit of popping up with useful goals. Let's see if he can stay fit and possibly step things up to another level.

Do people think we should give him a new contract? His current one runs out at the end of this year.