Here's how Sheffield Wednesday line up today

Let's hope Joaoaoaoaoao and MM are a lot closer to Nuhiu then last week and Nuhiu keeps hold of the ball longer.

If he doesn't and the wide two are unable to get in behind, Reading can hold a high line.

Condensing the play in our half, we may struggle.

However if Nuhiu is able to control the ball and keep hold of it, then the other two should be able to affect the game a lot more.

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

I looked at that line up and thought maybe it wasn't real due to me ignoring our lass telling to to put some more sun cream on my baldy head here on the beach in Rhodes........Jos is a weird one

Have you gone all innerspace and entered Jordan?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Let's hope Joaoaoaoaoao and MM are a lot closer to Nuhiu then last week and Nuhiu keeps hold of the ball longer.

If he doesn't and the wide two are unable to get in behind, Reading can hold a high line.

Condensing the play in our half, we may struggle.

However if Nuhiu is able to control the ball and keep hold of it, then the other two should be able to affect the game a lot more.

Please post more.

3 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

You can tell I'm getting a bit sick of Nuhiu getting game time over Joao/ff/Fletcher et al; over the last 3 years.

Gratefull for his goal run for a 2 months last season. But his inclusion is relentless.

EVERYONE reported that Nuhiu was gash last game. Yet he plays.

One rule for FF, another for Nuhiu. Makes a liar out of Jos.

In fairness though- maybe Nuhiu's getting the nod because Fletcher hasn't had the recovery time and he's been the one playing midweek for the cup games (on account of not being fully fit at the start of the season.)

After the international break we might see who's really first choice up front. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos has explained this in recent days re effort levels and playing for the team and not as an individual

If you're saying Jos has one rule for one, one for another you must surely have heard Jos' explanation and understand the rules he's implementing

Totally agree 

Just now, thebrap11 said:

Sure Jos said he wouldn't be picking players on name or favouritism. Surely he don't think nuhiu played better than fetch or nando this season.

This rule only applies to FF.

He has to play an absolute blinder, be our main attacking threat and relentlessly track back. (which is impossible).

Others can play gash & it's fine.

Strange to make an example of out best player, or at least in the top couple.