Whatever your thoughts are on the Chairman,

there's a game to win on Saturday, it would be quite easy to turn on the team to show frustration at P&S, prices of tickets and merchandise the general financial situation. Taking that to the next step would be the players turning on the fans and saying f--- it.

Slippery slope from then on in. Their all feeling down at the moment, i'm sure of that. Heads will soon drop if they have a toxic atmosphere.

Get behind your team and support them as we all know we can.

UTO

I'll be listening on iFollow (I hope):luhukay:

Edited by Eastleigh Owl

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

there's a game to win on Saturday, it would be quite easy to turn on the team to show frustration at P&S, prices of tickets and merchandise the general financial situation. Taking that to the next step would be the players turning on the fans and saying f--- it.

Slippery slope from then on in. Their all feeling down at the moment, i'm sure of that. Heads will soon drop if they have a toxic atmosphere.

UTO

Why would it be easy to turn on the team, it's not the team that's run the club into the ground.

I've paid my £46 to be there on Saturday.

It feels slightly surreal handing over that much to watch a game of football, but once I meet up with my dad and the beer starts flowing, there's nowhere else I'd rather spend my Saturday.

Here's hoping for a good performance and an even better result.

• Like 4

Guest Maxine
1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

UTO

I agree I'll be there on Saturday and I can't wait I've missed it loads WAWAW come on. 

41 minutes ago, Old French Owl said:

I am for real explain? I am really interested in your comment.

So the fact that when Chansiri bought the club we were in a healthy position on and off the pitch. Within 3 years we have found ourselves under a transfer embargo and looking at the real possibility of financial oblivion if we don't pull off a miracle and get promoted.

Bizarre transfer, huge unsustainable contracts, poor marketing and commercial missed opportunities have finally caught up with us.

Mr Chansiri says by his own admission he didn't know much about football and has sought to use advisors, some fans feel sorry for him because it appears he has been badly advised, I say if you don't know what your doing leave well alone as the current state of the club is the inevitable outcome.

30 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

So the fact that when Chansiri bought the club we were in a healthy position on and off the pitch. Within 3 years we have found ourselves under a transfer embargo and looking at the real possibility of financial oblivion if we don't pull off a miracle and get promoted.

Bizarre transfer, huge unsustainable contracts, poor marketing and commercial missed opportunities have finally caught up with us.

Mr Chansiri says by his own admission he didn't know much about football and has sought to use advisors, some fans feel sorry for him because it appears he has been badly advised, I say if you don't know what your doing leave well alone as the current state of the club is the inevitable outcome.

yeah, but we got to Wembley lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

dont sit on the fence mate lol

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

A healthy position on and off the pitch. Get real, the football was dire and old scrooge Milan refused to spend anything. He even tried to sell us to that idiot Mammadov just so he could be rid of the club

10 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

A healthy position on and off the pitch. Get real, the football was dire and old scrooge Milan refused to spend anything. He even tried to sell us to that idiot Mammadov just so he could be rid of the club

Milan does have things to answer, Indeed he could have sold us to Mammadov and if he had have come up with the money we would have been in this position a lot sooner, however why would you sell us to someone who by their ow  admission don't have a clue what they are doing because that's going to end well isn't it.

The spine of the team and our consistent best players were already here when Milan sold us, Westwood, Lees, Lee, Hutchinson.

The squad and the performances haven't improved that much to warrant being the financial mess we are in now.

I wasn't Milans biggest fan but year upon year improvement on a bloody shoestring want bad and we won't be seeing that for a few years I assure you.

At best we will do a Nottingham Forest at worst we will be the next Portsmouth.

Guest Willow Owl
6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Milan does have things to answer, Indeed he could have sold us to Mammadov and if he had have come up with the money we would have been in this position a lot sooner, however why would you sell us to someone who by their ow  admission don't have a clue what they are doing because that's going to end well isn't it.

The spine of the team and our consistent best players were already here when Milan sold us, Westwood, Lees, Lee, Hutchinson.

The squad and the performances haven't improved that much to warrant being the financial mess we are in now.

I wasn't Milans biggest fan but year upon year improvement on a bloody shoestring want bad and we won't be seeing that for a few years I assure you.

At best we will do a Nottingham Forest at worst we will be the next Portsmouth.

If we were in such a good position why did MM refuse to spend any money and also try to sell us as soon as possible