Whatever your thoughts are on the Chairman,

4 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

If we were in such a good position why did MM refuse to spend any money and also try to sell us as soon as possible 

We are under a transfer embargo. Your master has made the fuckup of all fuckups and dropped us right in the poo. That’s all that matters now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Willow Owl

So basically he said screw the fans. He had picked up a club for next to nothing got the debts wiped off, stripped them to the bone, invested no money in the team then sold for a massive profit. 

But we were in a healthy postion! 

Guest Willow Owl
Just now, rickygoo said:

We are under a transfer embargo. Your master has made the fuckup of all fuckups and dropped us right in the poo. That’s all that matters now. 

Go away, Your obsession with DC is very unhealthy. He is not my master as you suggest and yes we are under an embargo. Do you want me to congratulate you on our current postion (well done). Now instead of just posting the same over and over and over and over and over and over again try being a supporter. What do hope to achieve by this constant hatred of DC. 

10 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Go away, Your obsession with DC is very unhealthy. He is not my master as you suggest and yes we are under an embargo. Do you want me to congratulate you on our current postion (well done). Now instead of just posting the same over and over and over and over and over and over again try being a supporter. What do hope to achieve by this constant hatred of DC. 

Hate? Bizarre. I’m simply a Wednesday fan who never wanted all this to happen. He’s the one who won’t hold his hands up.  I want him to come up with a plan to solve the mess he’s made that doesn’t involve fleecing the fans. That’s all. He’s made a mess - agree? 

5 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

So basically he said screw the fans. He had picked up a club for next to nothing got the debts wiped off, stripped them to the bone, invested no money in the team then sold for a massive profit. 

But we were in a healthy postion! 

i don't think I ever heard him say "screw the fans"...….I don't know what he paid for the club so cant comment on that, he certainly got the original debt wiped off,i believe he paid decent money in buying reda,reynolds,lowe.cog,antonio,may and a few more .every year he was here the club improved there position in the league .I don't know what he sold the club for  but if he did make a massive profit then he'd be one of the few owners with the nous to do so …...and yes we were in relative healthy position as club if we wasn't I doubt he'd have made such a massive profit that you claim he made ……….mandaric did what he set out to do from day one turn the club around get it stable and sell it on .he never said anything different .  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

I don't think anyone hates Chansiri, I don't.

I just don't trust him to pull us out of the current mess we will get in. Think the chances are it will get worse.

The atmosphere at S6 in the last 12 to 18 months has been a bit rubbish to be honest. Fans getting on players back very quickly, especially when they decide to pass around a bit. Dogs abuse hurled at players. 

That was before this P&S debacle. 

I'd imagine the atmosphere will turn a bit toxic on Saturday if we go 1 down - I hope it doesn't. I hope fans can separate off-field matters and just get behind the team. Ignore the off field matters because there is nowt we can do about it. Get back to watching the football and supporting the team. 

Saturday is undeniably huge to stop the wheels from falling off completely in terms of morale around the club. Hull are dreadful and will be in a relegation scrap, so we need to beat them to at least prove we've got something about us. Fail and I will really start to worry about our prospects this season. So I agree with the OP, the fans need to get behind the team on Saturday and do their utmost to will them on to a win. If we don't get that win then things will surely turn toxic, but let's at least give ourselves a chance to avert that scenario.

15 hours ago, Blue and white said:

So the fact that when Chansiri bought the club we were in a healthy position on and off the pitch. Within 3 years we have found ourselves under a transfer embargo and looking at the real possibility of financial oblivion if we don't pull off a miracle and get promoted.

Bizarre transfer, huge unsustainable contracts, poor marketing and commercial missed opportunities have finally caught up with us.

Mr Chansiri says by his own admission he didn't know much about football and has sought to use advisors, some fans feel sorry for him because it appears he has been badly advised, I say if you don't know what your doing leave well alone as the current state of the club is the inevitable outcome.

we were losing £10M a year lol 

5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think anyone hates Chansiri, I don't.

I just don't trust him to pull us out of the current mess we will get in. Think the chances are it will get worse.

How can any of us hate him ? We don’t know him. He does however come accross very badly and has proved himself an incredibly poor owner of a football club. Where he is concerned all I’m bothered about is how he’s running the club I’ve supported long before he arrived and will continue to support long after he’s scuttled off home. Right now the job he’s doing isn’t good enough 

The poison chalice the risk everything for the premiere ,Think  back to the days ,We had a top wage bracket ,All the players were more or less on the same money ,We had youth coming through ,We offered money for a player if we could not match his wages we moved on .We were not held to ransom ,There were bargains in the lower divisions we looked at  .Lets  not spend money we do not have ,Have ticket prices that gets nearly full gates ,The premier is a dream ,But come on its not the end of the world if we do not get there. Go back to basics get tickets prices that get full houses ,Box prices that get revenue in ,Advertising local people ,Youth coming through ,A proper scouting network looking for bargains ,Cast offs from premier youth if possible ,Sell when good offers made for players ,Make it a real family club affordable to all . .